Skip to main content

daily dose of reality

"Are you ok?" my younger brother asked me one day last week. Even though we fought like cats and dogs as children, Blake and I can often communicate with our minds. I can make eye contact and also do the same with Jonathan, but his facial cues are harder to read. He's got a good poker face. Blake's eyes always give his mood away. 

I was, in fact, fine. But what is fine for me now anyway? The next time he asks I'm going to say, "Well, the world is ending and not many people can see it, and I literally cannot force myself to care about anything." So I guess that is probably what I was thinking about when he asked me. I'm sure I had a deer in the headlights look. It is very easy for me to zone out.

Everything around the world is purposely crumbling and the only way to save our planet is to come together and make way for a new utopia. Only, it is not going to be a utopia for anyone. The world illusion is breaking down, although for some strange reason, some people are hanging on for dear life. I know you've worked hard for your things in this life, but you can't take them with you anyway. I know it is hard to let go of the life you thought you'd always have.

And people are still so entwined in politics. Everything is rigged! Stop being distracted! Alex Jones trial? Doesn't matter. The Trump raid? Just another distraction. Some of my very favorite people can't seem to see that this goes waaaaaay deeper than the White House. 

If Trump somehow manages to come back into power do your best to not get dragged down in his false promises and confusing narrative. I cannot understand why so many christians are obsessed with Trump. Years ago I had a dream that he was the antichrist. I cannot say if this was more than just a dream, but I will say that anyone who claims they don't have to ask God for forgiveness is an antichrist. Everything that man says and does is the total opposite of what Christ would do. Just because he makes pretty promises doesn't mean he ever keeps them. (Which is also the total opposite of our Savior. He keeps his promises.)

There's nothing we can do. We can't change prophecy.

My friend invited me to a zoom meeting about the book of Revelation. It is hosted in Wisconsin, so there will people from all over participating. I think they are capping it at 15 or 20 people though, so that will hopefully make for good discussion. I was actually telling Peppy a few weeks ago that I wish I knew someone who had read the bible as much as I had and could really dig into Revelation with me. 

Anytime anyone mentions how hard life has become, I always tell them it is only going to get worse and to always be spiritually prepared. (Dude, am I a Negative Nancy or what? More like Realistic Rita.) Some people agree. Some people just stare at me. And some people give me my personal favorite, "Life is better than it ever has been. We have so much technology! The world is nowhere near the ending. People have said that forever." 

Look at what is being promoted to the children from the moment of birth. That's how you know this generation is different. 

Comments