Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.76

*Fifteen major food brands are quietly slipping bugs into our foods.

*A secular look at a digital antichrist.

*Humans are not prepared for a pandemic caused by a fungal infection.

*A recent document shows that 44% of pregnant women in the covid vaccine trials had miscarriages. This makes me so angry and sad. Doesn't anyone remember thalidomide babies from the 60s? I'm clearly no doctor, but my common sense alone tells me that if you are pregnant it is best not to be a laboratory experiment. 

*Look, I don't know 100% what they are doing to us, only that everywhere I look people have become dumber, myself included. People vacantly staring into space, words are stumbled over, thoughts are lost, simple math cannot be done, and words are forgotten how to be spelled. Some people will say this is all due to lack of social skills the past two years, but some of our lives have not changed socially, so how do you explain that? Now warnings are going out that if you've had covid brain fog can hit you up to two years down the line. I think we are all being poisoned. I think covid was a real thing, although this mutation going around now is nothing more than a cold. 

*Quebec is rolling out its fifth covid vaccine. Who is still playing along with this game? Personal anecdote, but the only people around me that are still getting covid are the ones that have been vaccinated the most. 

*No big deal, just a robot dog with an RPG strapped to its back. Robot warfare. 

*Under new contract, certain schools in Minneapolis pledge to fire white teachers first due to layoffs or downsizing.

*Lawyers could have brain chips implanted in order to look over documents at record speed. 

*The WEF announces recruitment for 'information warriors' to help control the online narrative. They have already recruited over 110,000 volunteers for this very brave mission.

*People taking paxlovid are left with something new called paxlovid mouth, which leaves your mouth literally tasting like hot garbage. You know when you walk by an open trash can on a very hot day? Yeahhh.....I'm going to pass on that one. Fun fact: the main ingredient in paxlovid is ritonavir, which is also a treatment for HIV. I'll just stick with eating my dirt. 

*A Texas school district pulls The Diary of Anne Frank from the bookshelves. 

*China is cloud seeding to bring more rain.

*Texas cattle industry faces an existential crisis due to the drought.

*Hebrew meaning of NASA. Huh. I've really been digging into the original meaning of words and how the words we say influence reality. I do not believe this is a coincidence at all. Makes me think of the logo for Space Delta 18. Sometimes when my brain is working, I just sit and ponder of how much we've been lied to about, and how much we think of as reality is just an illusion. 

Comments