Skip to main content

i saw satan fall like lightning from heaven

What is this falling from the sky? 

I don't know what was going on last night. I can only say that I *felt* something. A shift. Even Sheldon was acting so abnormal. He was slinking around the house like he was in trouble, and he refused to get out of his crate, and he NEVER gets in his crate anymore. It was the weirdest thing. He kept staring in the same direction and refusing to go outside. I've always thought animals could sense changes in nature and energy shifts. All I know is that his behavior was a bit spooky

For a second I thought I felt a little tremor underneath us. I was the only one on the couch and it started vibrating for a couple seconds. I couldn't find any details about an earthquake though. 

I was having a conversation with my dad yesterday (who believes Revelation actually happened during Roman Times.) And maybe it did to an extent, but that doesn't mean that the bible isn't in layers and that it can't mean different things to different generations. Certainly the end of the earth hasn't happened already. Scripture is alive, living and breathing. The Spirit is ready to guide us and give us wisdom and discernment if we only ask, and I completely believe I am being led to see that we are the generation who gets to see the end of everything.

The more I pray for the truth, the more I feel certain that we are headed to the end of everything. I don't know how long this will last, but I do feel that the rug will be pulled out soon. America and its pride will be hit the worst, because we have been taught from birth that we are better than everyone, which is a huge lie. And many of us STILL think we are untouchable. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. In America we live these cooshy lives, taking our privileges for granted. One day, sooner than we think, this is all going to be taken away from us. And I hope families are prepared for what is to come. I am not trying to scare anyone, but when I look around I see so many people in a daze, completely unaware of what is going on in other countries and behind the scenes. And I blame technology. How can you even think about anything when every waking hour is spent trying to distract yourself from your own mind. Are people that scared of their thoughts?

It is time to let go of what doesn't matter and turn to the only one who can save you and give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. (Seriously, it is so amazing your human mind could never fully comprehend.) He will guide, guard, and protect you and your family and you don't have to be scared that well, Christ is returning and the world is ending.

I don't know how many years. But I do know that whatever time we have left is going to continue to increase in lawlessness, and that things will continue to get uglier and more evil each and every day. It is odd to me that there are still people who believe the good guys are going to win and the world will go on. The good guys do win....but the world does not go on.

"But mark this: there will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."  -2 Timothy 3:1-5

Comments