Skip to main content

Thor, love and propaganda

It is a known fact that the CIA has their hand in the entertainment industry. It is known that ideas are put into movies to subconsciously sway our opinions and beliefs. It has been happening since people sat around the radio at night.

Last night I watched the new Thor movie with the kids. Out of all the Marvel Universe movies, the Thor ones are my favorite, although last night I ended up sleeping through half of it. Everyone has been crying out about the amount of gay characters, but that is basically in all media right now, and that's not even what this post is about. 

Thor's human girlfriend, Jane, is suddenly diagnosed with stage four cancer. It is almost like someone is trying to implant the idea that it is perfectly normal for a young, healthy person to suddenly be diagnosed with the ending stages of cancer. Oh, and get this, the young person also continues to have a glowing, beautiful face. For someone who has been in chemo she certainly doesn't look the part. She doesn't look sick until the very end. 

I'm not saying incidents like this don't happen in real life, because they do. The timing of it all is just a little suspicious because right now tons of people are suddenly being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and then dying a few weeks later. 

I think I was disappointed and disgusted by the blatant propaganda and my brain was like "peace out." I googled it and the comic for this movie was made back in 2013. But they didn't have to produce this particular movie now. They chose to make and release this one at this time in history for a reason. 

It also showed Thor's butt. I believe this is making the way for more nudity in the Marvel Universe movies. And I believe they started with a man intentionally. This way they can say they are not sexist, because they didn't start out with female nudity. But mark my word, Marvel movies (and maybe Disney movies in general) will start taking baby steps to show more skin. Soon there will be boobs and butts all over the place. And I know we've been conditioned to think nudity is no big deal, but it is. The Lord is very adamant that nudity is a big deal.

Disney recently released a children's show on Hulu about a little girl who goes to live with her father, Satan. 

Comments