Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.81

 

Any idea why there is a UFO in the new logo for the US 'Office of the Director of National Intelligence'?

Dear person who reported me for misinformation and had a post of mine removed, could we at least talk about what I posted that offended you so much? Because I haven't got a clue. I understand people will get offended, but it's never my intention to ever willfully spread misinformation. But could someone please explain what I did, because there's only like 20 of you who read this blog and I'm not exactly what I suddenly did to get myself reported that I haven't been doing for the last two years. Whatever I did that hurt someone, I apologize. I would be sad if my personal therapy spot was suddenly shut down because I posted an offensive link, especially because I would never go out of my way to personally hurt anyone. 

*US is ready to retaliate if nukes are used. 

*Study of long term neurological effects from covid is not very uplifting. I know this is a 'tiktok doctor' and I don't know anything about him, but if 42% of people who had covid are going to have some kind of disability, the future's looking grim. 

*Marina Abramovic's Gates and Portals exhibit seems more like a ritual than artwork.

*CIA doctor claims to be struck by Havana Syndrome as he was investigating it. This was really interesting to read.

*I don't know anything about the fashion industry, but this was another interesting read about how AI took over NY Fashion Week.

*Every single day we inch closer and closer to a worldwide digital currency where cash becomes completely obsolete. 

*Playing the flute while wearing a mask, ah, the heights of normalcy. 

*Research shows that kids born after a natural disaster are more likely to have mental health problems.

*Books about Nostradamus have soared since the Queen's death, because he is said to have predicted when it happened. 

*FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy people not to get the booster.

*A fire breaks out at the world's biggest produce market in Paris.

*Tropical storm Ian is expected to become a hurricane before it hits Cuba and then Florida.

*Some towns in England are cancelling Christmas lights this year to cut costs on energy. Does anyone in England do the SUPER INSANE LASER LIGHTS AND DISCO BABY JESUS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS EXTRAVAGANZA displays like they do here in America? How many Christmas lights set to move to 'Sandstorm' does one country need? One is more than enough. Oh. No. This is terrible. Now I have Sandstorm stuck in my head. (I thought about pretending to link to an example and then Rick Rolling you.)

*Chinese President Xi is possibly under house arrest. 

Comments