Skip to main content

morning stream of consciousness

Yesterday it rained all day, but then at sunset the clouds began to disappear. I knew the camera on my phone would never do it justice, but it still turned out nice. One side of the sky looked like it was on fire, but as you panned towards the east it looked like cotton candy. The time also changed in the middle of the night, causing me to wake up before 4 am this morning, and because I am night blind, I guess driving after 5 pm will be halted until the spring. Good thing I'm a homebody and I hate driving anyway. 

This morning's stream of consciousness will probably make me sound crazier than I really am. It is ok. Look around you, basically every single person is crazy right now, some of them just don't acknowledge it. At least my crazy is the safe, non-violent sort. 

What if Christ was actually born on the day we consider Halloween? Why is it called "Holy-ween?" What is holy about witches and devils? I'd say that is the direct opposite of something holy. I have been reading up on how calendars and dates have been changed. Originally the Israelites had 12 months of 30 days, with 4 extra days, one for each season. Currently the closest calendar to the original is the Ethiopian calendar, and right now it is only considered 2015 on their calendar. 

And then there's Christmas. Santa has become such a satanic idea all around. I recently discovered that Revelation describes the throne room as having the colors red, green, and white. So those colors have been bastardized and desecrated in a fashion to celebrate a commercialized unholy holiday in the name of Christ. Barf. 

I was thinking about how October is the 10th month, but the prefix 'octo' means eight. Octopus has eight legs. Octagon has eight sides. October was originally the eighth month on the Roman calendar. In the book of Daniel there is a verse about the vision Daniel sees of the end times.

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time." Daniel 7:25

The more I give it thought, the more I truly believe that everything we've been indoctrinated with in school has been a lie. I mean, I've always known this, but it goes so much deeper than I ever realized. The deception runs so, so deep, which has also got me thinking....

What if space is not real? Revelation says that the sky will roll back like a scroll and reveal what is behind the sky. What if space really doesn't go as far as we've been taught? Is that why we have never returned to the moon? Maybe they realized that "the universe" is really not as infinite as they assumed and that it is actually capped off at a point. I've never been to space. You've never been to space. Maybe there's the sun, moon, and stars and that's it. What if the planets are actually fallen angels "trapped in outer darkness." I don't know. Just something I've been thinking about lately. 

Think about it. Only a handful of people went to the moon in 1969 and then we somehow *lost* that technology. How is that even possible? Instead of returning to the moon, pop culture has been littered with songs, movies, and books about space travel and aliens to make it remain in the forefront of our minds. Maybe the idea of a vast universe has only been kept alive through a lie. The more I watch clips from space, the more fake it all looks to me. 

The bible also mentions a great chasm that no one can pass through. Maybe we can't get to "space" because we aren't supposed to. It isn't infinite and one day it will all be rolled away and destroyed. 

I don't know. I'm just glad that my brain is finally able to even think about these concepts. It has been a while since I've been able to do much thinking at all. 

Comments