Skip to main content

most certainly not a man of God

MAGA is such a gigantic lie because the "greatness" of America is a lie. The natives were raped and murdered and then a false form of Christianity founded America as we know it. Our founding fathers wanted freedom of religion all right, but it wasn't a Christ centered religion. They wanted a place where they would be free to worship Lucifer and participate in occultic activities. Maybe they said all the right words and did all the right things, but a glitter covered turd is still a turd. Washington DC at its core is an occultic hub.

As much as I don't support Joe Biden, I have been glad that Donald Trump's name hasn't been everywhere the past few years. It was a nice break when all the Q anon people hibernated for a while, but I knew they'd be back. People like Trump don't just go away quietly. Gigantic man babies with a power complex tend to be hard to kill. (Not literally. I'm not planning on killing anyone.) And now that he's creeping back into the scene I can only imagine that his white supremacist followers are salivating and the "prophets" are saying "SEE! We told you he would be president again! It's happening! It's happening!!"

I wish I could find this old blog post that was about how Trump qualified for the anti-christ. It really did seem to line up. (found it) He definitely is the opposite of Christ. If he is the antichrist, he is not what I expected. I even had an anti-christ dream about him about five years ago. Not saying that he is or he isn't, but he certainly is no man of God.  We will know them by their fruits, right? Well, here's some of the Don's fruits.

*Numerous woman have accused him of sexual assault.

*He is an adulterer. 

*His entire platform is a lie.

*He is very arrogant.

*He tears children from their families and puts them in cages.

*He claims he never makes mistakes.

*He acknowledges God, but says he doesn't have to ask for forgiveness. Even the demons believe, and tremble. So that alone proves he is not a Christian, because repentance and forgiveness are major tenets of Christianity. 

I pray for Trump. I actually pray for all the people in political power, and I know the Lord is using these people to fulfill his will. The Lord doesn't want anyone to be eternally separated from him. If he can change Paul, I know he can change anyone. I also pray that Christians wake up to this distraction and division. Do not put your faith in a man. 

Comments