Skip to main content

the show must go on

I don't use twitter, but I do know that Elon Musk is the 'chief twit,' which also means the head fool. Musk is a big man troll and I am always surprised (and yet not surprised) at how certain groups of society gather to particular people, almost like a spell has been cast. It is astounding to me that part of the christian community flocks to Musk when he is a staunch supporter of both transhumanism and the NWO. I feel like many christians aren't opening up their bibles, or are reading devotionals written by other men instead of asking the Holy Spirit for guidance and reading the scriptures on your own. 

This morning the top post on r/conspiracy was that Elon Musk had reinstated Donald Trump's twitter account.

My brain immediately jumped to Revelation 13:3 about one of the heads of the beast having a mortal wound, but it was healed and the world marvelled as they 'followed him.' I understand that my brain is going to make connections that aren't really there, but I have had Musk and Trump on my radar for years now, and I did tell Peppy about a year ago that it would be Musk who brought Trump back into the limelight. I mean, not that he ever really went away. If you wanted to follow him you could find him on the platform he created.

I think for Elon to have reinstated Donald Trump to twitter just confirms the fact that he is not serious about safeguarding the platform from misinformation, because Trump is just like his father, the devil. Constantly spewing lies and playing the pied piper straight into hell. 

In case you were wondering, Vox Populi, Vox Dei means "The voice of the people is the voice of God." Eh, if that's not an anti-christian statement I don't know what is. But what do you get when you have a society of people who are conditioned to be unable to think for themselves and to become instantly emotionally reactive to anything they disagree with? 

So the big question is whether or not Donald Trump will tweet. If he does, will it not cause his own platform, Truth Social, to plummet? 

I think what bothers me the most is that the people who are following Trump are half awake/half asleep. They do see that something is amiss, but yet they are still falling for this controlled opposition Q anon snake oil. They still believe in the right versus left. They still believe the 'swamp will be drained.' They still believe in patriotism over everything else, and that is idolatry. They cannot see that this goes so much deeper than our national government. It transcends borders, this is spiritual. But obviously this was intentional so that anyone who believes in conspiracies is automatically lumped in with the Q-tips.

Grab your popcorn, because the theater just continues. 

Comments