Skip to main content

weekend conspiracy scramble

I haven't been paying attention to the news for over a week because I've been doing way too much reading about and watching youtube videos on Tartaria, the serpent seed doctrine, the millennial reign, and timeline resets. These are all topics I've looked at years ago, some more in depth than others, but I seem to have forgotten about them for the past two years. 

I decided I needed to take a break last night from researching. My brain was hurting and I was so tired from being mentally drained. Not to mention the eye strain of reading stuff off a laptop. Our eyes weren't made for that. I was scrolling through reddit this morning (like that is any better for me) and had a few thoughts. 

I don't know the original source of this, I just saw it posted on reddit. This is how you will 'own nothing and be happy,' This flyer doesn't mention how digital money will also have an 'expiration date,' but I guess that could be the 'no saving for a rainy day' point. CBDC will be programmable, so if you don't use it by a certain date, it will just expire. The Federal Reserve of New York is currently launching a 12 week CBDC pilot program with major banks. 

After we are introduced to the cashless society, our social credit score will be connected to that. That way our every move is monitored, and if we don't play nicely we will lose our digital currency. If we think our phones listen to everything, just wait until we are really under a 24/7 surveillance state. Didn't anyone pay attention to Animal Farm, 1984, or Fahrenheit 451?

I don't know if it is related at all, but two young cryptocurrency inventors have suddenly died in the past week.

In the same way that Bob Chapek took the Disney brand and destroyed it as fast as possible (for some unknown to me reason,) Elon Musk has lost half of twitter's top advertisers since he took over. And his staff has shrunk by almost 75%. Is this platform intentionally being destroyed to make way for something new? It sure looks like it is crumbling.

There is a new Iron Man movie coming out and I am so bummed. I watch all these movies with the kids and I cannot stand Tony Stark. He is the epitome of everything I find disgusting in a masculine person. So pompous and prideful, so obnoxious, and he thinks the world revolves around himself. He has reminded me of Elon Musk from the beginning. Or maybe who Elon Musk wishes he came off as. Instead Elon is more troll-y than charming, although he seems to think he is way more charming than he is. Self-delusion, maybe. I don't know. He's fulfilling some role, and it makes me wonder if keeping Tony Stark in pop culture helps subconsciously condition people to think about Elon Musk. Maybe I'm so off on that, but the Marvel movies do have many parallels to real life. I just went and watched the trailer. So Iron Man is coming back to life, eh? Hmmm.....

Speaking of Marvel, I just looked up "we are legion" "parasites" and apparently Marvel has a parasitic demon in a show called 'Legion'. Like I was saying, they do drop some truth in the Marvel Universe.

And for the creme de la creme, scientists have revived tons of ancient viruses that were frozen in Siberia. Nothing like releasing some ancient microbes that have been dormant for who knows how long.

Comments