Skip to main content

weird things are happening v. 88

 


Don't forget, Musk goes hand-in-hand with the agenda of the NWO. 

*A young cryptocurrency pioneer tweeted that people were trying to kill him, and he ended up dead the very next day. 

*Could the fallen angels be trapped in Antarctica? I don't know, but something is going on there.

*Nevada voted on a law that will make it illegal to question transgenderism, even in children.

*Lab grown blood is given to humans in the first clinical trial. Scripture says "the power is in the blood," so this one is really weird to me. I am almost at the point where I agree with Seventh Day Adventists that we shouldn't be doing blood transfusions. "But Deanna! God gave us the brains to be able to do these things!" Did he really? Our brains tell us to do lots of things that do not align with God's will. We need to be careful to really discern what is God's will verses what we just want to do.

*The pandemic relief fraud has congress eyeing digital IDs.

*After May 3, American citizens will need a REAL ID in order to fly domestically. 

*Next week a NASA rocket is set to go to the moon for the first time in 50 years.

*AI "eye in the sky" will be used to spy on attendees of the World Cup.

*Your Apple product is tracking you even when it says it isn't. I am an android user, and I'm sure the same thing is going on there as well.

*Celebrities are trying really hard to get sellers to start pulling  Hebrews to Negroes from the shelves. I believe this is the absolute truth and that is why there's such an effort to silence this. Lies are never silenced, only the truth. The more that I dig into this idea, the more I can feel the Spirit affirming to me that this is the truth. You can watch the documentary here, but I learned more from the Understanding Israel series on YouTube. Why does the color of Jesus even matter? Well, because if Jesus was very dark then our true world history has been all a lie. He most certainly wasn't the white Jesus we see all over America. (That is Caesar Borgia.) The bible says that the Israelites will be scattered and be slaves until the time of the gentiles is over. Well, that time is ending, and the Lord is calling his chosen people back to him. We are seeing prophecy unfold in front of us and it is absolutely amazing. The whole world has been deceived. I urge you to pray on this matter and see what the Lord tells you. Don't get offended, and don't just take my word. Ask the Lord yourself. 

*Don't forget that the Died Suddenly documentary comes out in a week.

Comments