Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.86

Peppy took this picture at Six Flags. Too bad many of the people who hate Biden still seem to think Trump is an American hero. 

*Believer in lizard people, David Icke, has been banned from 26 European countries. He has been saying the same stuff for years, so I don't understand why he is suddenly being banned. 

*Twitter to start charging $8 a month for the blue verification check mark.

*Does Elon Musk's baphomet warrior Halloween costume mean anything? I don't know, but mark my words that this guy is not to be trusted. 

*The history of human sacrifice.

*Russian troops are eating zoo animals to stay alive on Ukraine frontline.

*Kanye claims he's been MK Ultra-ed. What celebrity hasn't been mind controlled to some extent? 

*Picking your nose can increase your chance of dementia related diseases. What about rapid tests? Surely that could increase the risk if a finger can.

*Someone wrote a book claiming Trump is the Messiah. Excuse me while I go vomit. He's not Christ, more like an anti-christ. Seriously, anyone who actually follows the Lord and has any inkling of discernment should be able to spot that snake from a mile away. This white supremacy nationalism makes me want to rip my skin off.

*Is Trump running for president again? Maybe. Probably. I know people say they are voting for the lesser of two evils, but I don't understand how any real Christian could support Donald Trump. I also don't think politics should be in the church at all. It is just a distraction to keep us idolizing people over trusting in the Lord. I don't know what you are supposed to do when it comes to politics. I've never been convicted, inspired, or even motivated to vote for someone, because I've always been able to see the puppeteer manipulating it all. Someone has to vote though. That someone is not me. 

*AI has the technology to communicate with animals.

*The lone volunteer in an experimental CRISPR study as died.

*King Charles reveals he's related to Count Dracula

*India bridge collapses, killing over 140 with many more still missing.

*A stampede at a Halloween event in South Korea kills over 140 people.

*More than 100 people are dead after a tropical storm hit the Philippines.

*Feral chickens are taking over Honolulu. 

*The sun was 'smiling' in a NASA photo. Kind of reminds me of the creepy sun on Teletubbies.

*Shanghai Disney is currently under lockdown, and visitors are unable to leave until the have a negative covid test result.

*Europe is having to make changes as the grapple with the energy crisis.

*The NYC sky fills with advertising drones.

*Move over, American Red Cross blood bus, and make way for the new bus in the town- the Planned Parenthood mobile abortion clinic. Life has become an episode of the Simpsons. It seems like every single thing could be a punchline to a joke. 

Comments