Skip to main content

isn't this how storm troopers are made?

This artificial womb facility straight from the Matrix movies is only a concept idea, but it is easy to imagine the technology for something like this already existing. I feel like this would completely destroy that natural bond between a mother and her child, and it sounds like a great way to create a generation of emotionless sociopaths. (I guess that it is a little redundant.) It kind of reminds of that one case study of the monkey that was raised by a metal doll.

Of course it comes with an app. Everything comes with an app. You can sing straight to your baby and even wear a little vibrating vest to feel the baby kick. I was actually surprised that there wasn't some VR birthing experience. I want to know how you are supposed to trust that your baby's pod is actually blasting the music you choose. How do you know that they aren't blasting screams and cries and sounds of explosions instead? 

Science fiction is becoming science fact. Especially if covid/the vaccine has caused mass fertility issues. What better excuse to design and create the perfect child? Messing with DNA always makes me feel weird. Like, at what point do you stop being human? 

I feel like I've heard this all before. It reminds me of something about angels descending from heaven and procreating with women to make these monster babies. 

As it was in the days of Noah...


This is absolutely unrelated to this post. Last night Owsley showed me this recreation of Forbidden Journey and it had me rolling. I wanted to share it with everyone, but I realized it would probably only be funny if you've been on the actual ride. But it is so accurate, especially how the rider keeps looking more and more nauseous as the ride goes on.

Comments