Skip to main content

awaken israel

I almost feel like I need to write a part two to my testimony, only because over the last three or four months my belief system has been flipped again.  And it isn't like I've stopped believing in Jesus, because I haven't. I just see him for who he really is now, Yahusha, son of Yahuah. His true name means "Yahuah is our salvation." He is Yahuah born in the flesh of a man, so that he could understand our human weaknesses. 

"I have come in my Father's name and you do not accept me. but if someone comes in his own name (Cesare Borgia/white Jesus, perhaps?) you will accept him." -John 5:43

I've been doing a lot of prayer/study/research/whatever on the old testament. I've finished watching the Understanding Israel series that I posted about and am currently in the middle of watching the Whited Out documentary series. These are pretty long and extensive and I usually watch portions at a time while I cook dinner. I wouldn't recommend them until you have watched Understanding Israel, or not until you have at least have accepted the fact that our Messiah was not white, not olive, not light brown, but a darker person of color. 

I cannot even explain the overwhelming feeling I have now. I cannot begin to explain how these videos speak to the Spirit in me who cries out and tells me that "Yes! This is the truth." I will be watching these videos with tears streaming down my cheeks, and considering I don't have many emotions, this is a huge thing in itself. It is heartbreaking and insane, and I often feel like I am alone on an island. I feel so ignorant that I had no idea that this "white out" culture was a worldwide phenomenon, but I suppose that was what the powers that be intended. It is a worldwide deception and all I can do is share the wisdom and knowledge that has been given to me. Everyone needs to know this because we have all been conditioned to be racist, whether we want to admit to it or not. It is intentional that we have been taught from birth to never ask questions or think for ourselves. I cannot tell you how many sermons I have heard where the preacher tries to justify early slavery in America. Talk about some rose-tinted glasses.

Please don't say it doesn't matter what color Yahusha was, because I get it. It honestly wouldn't matter if he was rainbow colored or polka dotted. What does matter is that Yahuah's chosen people of Israel were people of color and I know in the depths of my being that when the Atlantic slave trade occurred, the people in charge knew whose people they were scattering.  And then everything was slowly white washed so that every single indigenous culture in the world lost everything about them that made them unique, and they became europeanized. Did you know that the term 'white person' didn't even exist until the 1700s? 

I think about the ghost tour that Peppy and I went on in New Orleans, where we heard the history of tons of plantation homes. We heard so many stories that would make you sick. They knew whose babies they were using as alligator bait. They knew who they were beating and raping. They knew whose people they were experimenting on, and that makes it all the more evil. Just like Pharaoh and Herod all over again, trying to kill the Hebrew babies.

I've often written about how the church in America is asleep. I hear prayers all the time about how we need to turn America back to a God fearing nation, but hello, Babylon was never a God fearing nation to begin with. America needs to wake up from this prideful spell. 

All over the world Israel is awakening to the truth, both the original and grafted branches. Knowledge is increasing and Yahuah is bringing his family back together. 

Comments