Skip to main content

don't look up

I wake up every single day at 4:48 am. I don't set an alarm and it doesn't matter what time I go to bed either. Four hours of sleep or eight, I will still wake up at 4:48 am.  I do love my quiet, dark mornings. Yesterday after I finished my bible reading I opened r/conspiracy and sorted by 'new.' Because reddit is so heavily censored, the only way to find anything is to sort by new, otherwise older posts with good information have probably already been removed. 

The very first post I saw mentioned that all American domestic flights had just been grounded because of the FAA system being hacked. I refreshed the page a few times as comments began to pile in. Someone posted a screenshot of a flight radar that appeared to show that there were other crafts in the sky, but that was quickly removed. I should also mention that r/conspiracy typically has around 8,000 users online, but at the time there were 109,000, which means the bots and shills were out in full force to discredit any true information. Anytime I see that user count above 15k, I wonder what information they are trying to suppress. 

I went to pick up Lincoln from my sister-in-law, but I had to redirect my route because a train was completely stopped on the tracks. There were busses stopped all down the road, trying to find other ways to reach their schools. It did look a bit apocalyptic and I will admit that my mind immediately thought, "Did they stop all the transportation? What is going on!?"

Later in the day someone shared an instagram post from Florida where they saw something falling from the sky around midnight or 1am on Wednesday morning. Someone from Texas commented that their husband, who normally doesn't notice anything, also noticed the same thing on his way home from work. And then, last night at dinner Peppy mentioned that around midnight he heard the loudest noise in the sky he had ever heard and he was surprised that Sheldon didn't freak out. I looked all over for that post from Florida so that I could show Peppy, but it had also been removed. 

People also posted pictures of military jets flying low to the ground over Lake Michigan. People in the area claimed that their electricity kept flickering on and off, and ours actually did the same yesterday afternoon. 

I believe something happened that we aren't being told about. The FAA hack narrative seems false to me. This is one of those things where I just feel it inside, that inner knowing. The icing on the cake was the story about Biden wanting to ban the use of gas. I feel like that was added to keep people distracted. I do believe that gas will eventually be banned because "you will own nothing and you will be happy." You can't allow the people to be able to use gas after you cut their electricity! But I do completely believe they decided to blow that story up yesterday as a cover for whatever happened in the sky. 

This morning I did a search for "flights grounded" on r/conspiracy and there were nine posts. NINE. Yesterday when I scrolled through, at least every third or fourth post was about the flights being grounded. Where did all the posts go? This is something that has driven me a bit crazy the past couple of years. News is changing so fast that something happens and we forget about it the moment that something else happens. Now that I look again, it seems like almost all of the Biden gas posts have been removed as well. Things that make you go, "hmmmm."

Comments