Skip to main content

i'm not real

I think a few weeks ago in one of my links post I mentioned an app that could turn your pictures into new avatars. Yesterday Owsley was bored while waiting on me to finish up with paperwork at the food bank- we were SO busy after being closed for the holidays. So he downloaded the VAIB app (I think it was the only free one he could find) and uploaded ten pictures of me, and AI created about 50 different versions of me. Some of them were realistic, while others were more cartoon/anime like. Apparently new ones are supposed to 'drop' every day, but since I don't have social media and I'm not catfishing people, I will just delete the app now that its purpose has been fulfilled. And now that some government agency database has extra pictures of my face. Who am I kidding? We all know my name is somewhere on the long list and they know whatever they need to know about me already. 

I'm assuming pictures like these have been on social media for a while now and this post is nothing new or special.
I remember this day. It was when I hit the dome and realized space wasn't real.
I'm kind of loving warrior Deanna, but I think the one below is my favorite and especially captures the essence of who I am. I added it to my mom's digital photo frame and I hope she is confused when it randomly pops up. To be honest, it kind of looks like my dad. 
And then we have the super realistic pictures below where I have to remind myself that these are not even real people. These are just AI alternate versions of me. These people don't even exist. This just goes to show how easy it would be to manipulate or blackmail someone. It makes me wonder at how big of a percentage of what is shown on TV is not real at all. I read an article about the app Lensa creating sixteen fake nude pictures for one user. So far I didn't get a single sexual picture, and I hope I dont. But that just proves how simple blackmail could be. 
This one basically just has my nose, but I love pirate Deanna, and she looks SO real. 

Comments