Skip to main content

morning stream of *rambling* consciousness

I saw this on Vigilant Links and went to the play store and sure enough it was in the description. Help Replika "grow into a machine so beautiful that a soul would want to live in it." Nah, hard pass.

This post is probably going to be all over the place. It is like the junk drawer in your kitchen. A whole bunch of random scraps that might or might not be useful in the future.

Eggs are in a lot of things. There's been avian flu, and all the egg production plant fires, and someone posted a video where multiple farmers that fed their chickens the same feed didn't get any eggs all winter. I hope everyone can see that they are manufacturing famine as a weapon of war. It is a slow burn, but it is burning nevertheless. And no one has the power to extinguish it, because if you put one fire out, three more will pop up. Do not fret friends, because ze bugs also provide a good source of ze protein. 

Yesterday I typed up a pretty decent post about the current trend of wearing transgenderism like a costume versus legitimately being medically transgender. It is what it is. I don't know why you are silenced if you try to point out a difference. There are people who truly believe they are in the wrong body, and then there is....this. Whatever this current build-your-own reality is. The post was about the rise in normalizing having both breasts and a penis and how that all ties in to Baphomet, which ties in to most everything else and blah blah blah. Obviously this is no new thing, but now it has become loud and in your face and absolutely gratuitous. And for the record, I don't want to see cis men in a tight speedo bikini bottom either.

This is not hate speech. Do whatever you want to do in private, but keep all your parts to yourself. Everybody. No one needs to see any of that. We have nicknamed them 'privates' for a reason. That is my biggest issue. Everybody wants to blast their privates into public view. 

But anyway, I was using one particular individual as an example, and while I don't think I was offensive (I was just stating facts,) I don't want to get another strike for defamation. Plus, for some insane reason, just saying that you feel bad for these tiktok trans women insisting that we 'normalize the bulge' makes you a transphobe. Also, I learned that if you don't want to date a trans person that also makes you a transphobe, and that one is absolutely baffling to me. I don't know. It is ok to object to something.This life of having to pretend like we can defy nature and we have to agree with this delusional minority of people is absurd. At least it is still mostly on the internet. For now. It just feels like people with gender dysphoria are being exploited as a parody.

I know that I can get caught up in conspiracies and end times prophecies and to an outsider it could look like those are the things that take top priority in my mind. And if two things are true about me : I love a good mystery, and I hate surprises. Side by side those look like they could contradict each other, but they don't. I dig and search and try to get to the root of things because I don't want to get caught off guard. But in the very front of my mind is the thought, "Ok, Deanna, you really and truly believe we are living in the last days. What does that mean?" 

What should I be doing? How can I be sharing this with others without coming off as a total nut job? Because I know what I sound like. It doesn't take much to cross the line in someone's mind from cooky woman to absolute lunatic. If I am looking into someone's eyes at the moment I announce some off the wall conspiracy, I can see the exact moment their brain goes, "Nope."

I believe that the people who were born at this time were born for a particular reason. I am not sure what we are supposed to do yet, but it feels important 

Sometimes I focus on how lucky I am. I have a husband who would do anything for me, two sons that I have good relationships with, and two wonderful pets. I have a great extended family. I have a warm, safe home and food to eat. I mean, really. What else can anyone ask for right now? If the world really is headed towards the end, I've got a lot to lose, but at least I have people who love me. We never know when what we have might be taken away from us. Appreciate it while you have it. 

Comments