Skip to main content

a shining new era is tiptoeing nearer

I have mentioned before that I have been watching a series on youtube called the Nephilim Looked Like Clowns. I know, I know. It sounds absolutely ludicrous. The guy that does the series wasn't even researching Nephilim, but he began to notice all this evidence that kept stacking up, and I don't know how or why, but what we know as the hybrid children of fallen angels and humans resemble what we refer to today as clowns. Just the same way we think demons are aliens. I believe he has a gift from the Lord the same way Stephen from JWtv knows about the graphene oxide goo.

Anyway, last night's video had a picture of the Athena and owl ancient artwork. I'm sure you've all seen it at some point in time. 

But have you ever noticed the friggen clown head tattoo on her chest? Zoom in if you need to. This photo comes directly from the Wiki page. And we won't even talk about how the spirals in the border are a sign for pedophiles everywhere.  

I don't know about you all, but this world has never felt real to me. I've always wondered "is this it?" And all the technology made me feel like I should have been born in another time. Doesn't everything aside from nature seem so....unnatural? We live in this artificial world where we eat artificial food and believe artificial histories. Most people are always wearing earbuds and staring at their own personal screen, so even if you are surrounded by people you feel absolutely alone.

If you're reading this, I love you, I really do. Even if I don't exactly know everyone who keeps coming back each day to listen to my incessant and oftentimes incoherent ramblings.

The Lord has given me a gift. Why? Because I asked him, and he promises to reward those who diligently seek him, and that is my life's goal. It has taken a long time to figure that out. I always had a few short lived passions, but there was never that one thing I was living for. Until I promised that if the Lord showed me he was real, I would follow him whenever he led me, until the day I died.

After I got covid I couldn't find him. I knew he was there, but I couldn't feel him like I could before. I couldn't read scripture. I couldn't concentrate to pray. Not only had I lost my imagination, I couldn't find the most important thing in my life. I had finally found what I had been searching for my whole life, and then I found myself in a permanent fog, unable to perceive anything around me. Even though my brain told me I was all alone in this world, somewhere deep down I knew just to be patient, to not give up. You'll never know how grateful I was for those six years prior to covid, where I searched the scripture daily. Even now I never know what mode my brain will be in until I wake up. Some mornings I can easily pray and read the bible for 45 minutes. Some mornings my mind wanders through pray and I can't even concentrate on a single verse. 

And so I didn't give up.  And slowly that part of me came back, although not completely. (I know the Holy Spirit is still completely in me. The bodily manifestations of the Spirit, like heart burning in a good way, or feeling guilty have been greatly muted.) But I know it is still living within me, and there have been very recent times where I have learned truths that have cut me to the heart. 

I am not trying to sound vain in any way, because I am nothing. I am just a vessel. Why I was a vessel to see and experience things many people don't get to? I have no idea. But I don't take it lightly and everything that I have been through is only to give glory to the Lord. I don't desire credit for anything. I am just a sinner who received incredible mercy and compassion from her creator. And I continue to experience it time and time again. 

My entire life I felt like I was born for something, but I assumed it as just some sort of delusion of granduer because there was literally nothing that I excelled it. After my born again conversion that feeling went away and I knew that I was supposed to know Christ, (Not just me. We all are. We've all got that empty feeling that nothing on earth can ever fully fill,) and for a person with a brain like mine, knowing Christ becomes your reason for existence. 

Soon things are going to get dark/er. They are going to get so much harder than you ever thought possible. If you have been my 'follower' on the internet for years now you can see that I have knowledge and discernment that the masses don't seem to have, because I ask the Lord for it. You don't have, because you do not ask. (James 4:2-3) The Lord promises to give wisdom (and lots of it) to anyone who asks. Just ask for it.

Guys, our own governments are intentionally at war with us. Our governments are purposely poisoning us and making it so it is too expensive just to survive. We cannot trust anyone in charge. Do not put your hope or trust in any person. This has all been prophesied for thousands of years. We cannot do anything to change what is to come. 

Please don't take this lightly and don't give yourself false hope that one day we are going to wake up and everything will be ok. Because it won't be. Enjoy the time you have with the ones you love. Do good and put the Lord first in everything you do. If you put him first, everything else will begin to fall along.

Get yourself a paper copy of whatever version of the bible you read. I know many of us (myself included) read on a kindle or other device. But there may come a day sooner than we realize where our privilege of electricity will be taken from us. Be spiritually and mentally prepared. Physically prepare however you can. Just have a plan. 

I'm careful never to say "the Lord tells me things," but after three years of being right about a majority of this, I am still surprised that those closest to me still believe this is only about money. And then I have my friends who humor my theories, but don't see how they could actually play out. But at least they are willing to hear me out. I'm not trying to be arrogant here, because covid has proven me an idiot, and any wisdom or foresight I have comes from the Father. So I will continue to pray that their eyes are opened before it is too late. And I will continue to share what I come across until this blog gets taken down. 

I am imagine the inner workings right now are much like this Nazi rally from Lion King.

It's great that we'll soon be connected, with a king who'll be all-time adored. Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected to take certain duties on board. The future is littered with prizes, and though I'm the main addressee, the point that I must emphasize is: You won't get a sniff without me! 

So prepare for the coup of the century (oohh) Be prepared for the murkiest scam (oohhhh la la) Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning, decades of denial is simply why I'll be king undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I am. Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!

-Satan Scar

This is actually one of my favorite Disney songs to sing because I make all the hyena voices too. 

"Who needs a king? No king, no, king, la la la la la la-"

"Idiots! There will be a king."

"Wait...be you said-"

"I will be king. Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again."

::maniacal laughter:: And then you get the Hitler youth march scene.

Comments