Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.105

Attention: They would not have allowed Woody Allen to give that SNL speech without being given the go-ahead. We are clearly moving to the next phase. This was not some radical eye opening event. It was staged mind control. Maybe Woody is a cool conspiracy theorist and those really are his own thoughts. I sure hope so. Either way, he was given permission to say what he said. 

Some of us are more prone to energy shifts than others, and boy have I been in a (non-hormal) related moooood since Sunday. Yesterday I bought some petit fours on the overbaked aisle. There were 12 and I told Owsley everyone could have 4, because I am stupid and basic math sometimes crosses wrong wires in my mind. Sometimes knowing how smart I used to be verses how idiotic I can be now makes me cry very vain tears. It's not the end of the world. It's multiplication. But I digress. 

Anyway, because of my stupid math I only got one (and it was so good.) I assumed there was one left for me when I woke up this morning and I was going to eat it with my coffee. But when I woke up they had all been eaten. I pulled out the empty box and wrote a mean sticky note and changed my mind and revised it with another note. But that was totally out of character and thirty minutes later that weird rage was over and I threw everything away, although I sure would have liked that tiny two bite cake. Seriously. 12 for $2.50 was a great deal. You never find deals anymore. It was the last box too.

Anyway. all that to say, I think maybe the frequencies have started. I did tell Peppy that I needed to take a scheduled cry yesterday and he looked at me like, 'what?' And I asked him if he didn't ever just go alone somewhere and scream and cry until he felt better? He already knew this about me, but he was probably surprised because I never have many emotions anymore. Insane hormonal things are not abnormal, nor is the semi-anual mental breakdown. It comes around just like the Victoria's Secret Sale. But I don't normally rage out over a faux rich person desert at 4:45 am. That is what all that rambling was trying to say

*Ukrainian actor and comedian, President Zelensky, and Brad Paisley released their new song, "I wanna check Vlad for ticks." Wait? Is this supposed to be autobiographical? When did Brad Paisley and Zelensky hang out in Cozumel together? I seriously wouldn't listen to this. It is horrible. I mean, if you enjoy Brad Paisley you might like it, but then at the end Zelensky gives some kind of motivational speech and I shut it off. I actually thought Zelensky would be singing and that is why I even gave it a listen. Fool me once. Hey, and remember we just sent two billion to Ukraine, but the folks in Ohio are drinking radiation water.

Please never forget, this is all a show. None of this is real. It is all theater and we are just sitting back and watching. And it is such a bad movie. MIB 3 level bad. I'd walk out and not even demand a refund. I'd just be glad to be gone. We are all being trolled by all the governments combined, and then we have these weird narcissistic puppets who will do anything for fame. Man, as much as I loathe our founding fathers, I'd love to see George Washington do these moves. 

*Drones are attacking Russia from all sides. Owsley had a very specific dream about this years ago.

*Brown hole in the ground, spewing a bubbly, foamy substance has appeared at a ballpark in London.

*Amish farm fined and facing potential jail time for selling food to willing customers.

*Mexican president posts a picture of what he claims is an elf. The tweet says that he is sharing two photos of the Mayan Train works. One was taken by an engineer three days ago and the other picture was taken by Diego Prieto of a pre-Hispanic sculpture. "Everything is mystical." 

*El Salvador sends 2,000 gang member inmates to a mega prison already containing 40,000.

*Tennessee woman dies of a stroke in police custody after claiming she feels like she's going to die and the police saying she is faking it.

*Ohio residents are getting sick and slowly dying weeks after the train derailment.

*Oh, looks like the mRNA spike protein is spreading from vaccinated to unvaccinated. Ladies and gentlemen, I've said this for over two years now, and let me just go ahead and tell you most of you that don't get sudden stage 4 cancer have HIV. You'll figure that one out soon enough. I have it. You have it. Everyone's got AIDS. Your grandma, and your old dog Blue. The pope's got it and so do you.

*Tornadoes were reported in central Alabama and nearly 250,000 are without power.

*Bad dreams in childhood might lead to dementia later. I really miss my vivid dreams. I still love the feeling of sleep pulling you under like anesthesia, but I really, really miss dreaming. Sometimes I know I have dreamed, but I never remember what it was.

*Futuristic body armor might be made from fungus. 

*The first five minutes of this youtube video features a 13 year old boy chatting with an AI who tells the boy that he is a demon and is able to answer many questions. Chatbot seems absolutely baffled that the boy knew what nephilim were and what the real name of Lucifer is. So, so crazy. Modern day Quija board here. I have not watched this whole video, but it is the youtuber I watch who posts about the nephilim looking like clowns. Later in the video he asks AI what nephilim look like, and you guessed it, clowns.

Comments