Skip to main content

morning stream of consciousness

The worst thing about being able to see where we are headed is the fact that the majority of the world doesn't see it. They go on about their lives like nothing is wrong. Everything is wrong. It is ok to be aware and still live your life, but I'm talking about the people who are seriously in la la land. And I'm labeled as the lunatic. Cool thing is that I have literally zero emotional feelings about anyone thinking I'm insane. As someone who has been self conscious a majority of their life, that is a great feeling. 

Since my parents are at Disney we have been trying to keep better contact with my Memaw, and we had her over for dinner on Tuesday night. She is not a conspiracy theorist at all, but even she can tell something is wrong with the man that is called Joe Biden. Is it a man? Is it a robot? Is a repitlian warlock in a horrible outfit? Is it Brad Pitt? 

But we started discussing AI and how anything can virtually be created in mere seconds. We asked her for a prompt and came up with "chococolate chip cookie mountain." The results were amazing. They went from cartoonish to an actual mountain that looked like you could just walk up and take a bite out of it.

She was appalled and asked how long this had been going on. I told her I really had no idea, but it had become mainstream popular over the past six months, and especially since the beginning of the year.

I have mentioned numerous times that the only thing I ever feel is grief for the world, and it is a "forgive them they know not what they do" kind of grief. Senseless violence, propaganda to sway the violence, young children being brainwashed to cut off their genitals, human trafficking, sexual assualt, satanic ritual abuse. Anger, hatred, envy, lawlessness everywhere. 

The Bible Belt can get a bad rep, which I totally understand, but at least I feel like I can live in a different world. And without social media I have basically compartmentalized my life into a box where I enjoy the moments as I have them. This world is not my home, I'm just passing through. That is why I have never fit in, why I feel like I don't belong here....because I don't. My soul has known from such an early age that something is wrong with this place, and now the Spirit in me cries out for the world all the time. I am so grateful that I can come home from the "big city" hahahahahahahaha and be out here in the middle of nothing. Yes, occasionally I hear cars or trains, but it is mostly bugs, birds, and frogs, and when I've had too much of the technological unnatural world, which is like, almost all the time, I just go sit outside. I sit outside a lot now that it is warmer. Sometimes I think. Sometimes I can't. Sometimes I nap. Sometimes I don't. Everything feels less heavy and oppressive when I'm in nature.

I was talking to Peppy's stepdad's wife (confused yet? Peppy's mom who passed away eleven years ago, his wife.) I was talking to her about the only feeling I ever have anymore is grief for the world, and she told me it was a gift and someone had to feel it. 

I earnestly pray for the higher spiritual gifts. That is what Paul suggests we do. The Lord knows my heart and he knows that the only thing I want in this life is Him, and to bring others to Him. It would be so much easier if everyone had a supernatural experience like I did. and that also feels like a gift to me. It certainly does feel like I have been preparing my life for this. 

I went to my friend's house earlier this week. Her son unexpectedly died this time last year and she had some RPG board games that she thought my kids would like. She's always known Gage to enjoy Dungeons and Dragons, and she knew the kids when they were smaller and actually made their own board games out of paper. 

My friend also has a daughter who has DID (multiple personality disorder.) I have never met this daughter because she seems to have distanced herself from the family. I have recently been thinking about trauma and how it breaks off a part of your psyche (I don't know, I've been doing  a lot of deep soul searching lately.) So anyway, I asked how her daughter was born, because I believe this is the beginning of some trauma. My friend told me that both her daughter and son had been born in vitro (I had known this already, just forgot.) But we really got into a deep discussion about how 'unnatural' pregnancies might be the beginning of a lot of mental trauma and breaking off into personalities. Some of us are broken before we even get the chance to begin.

I had to help my friend think of about seven words she couldn't remember. This weird brain apathy/memory stuff is not a result of the lockdowns or 'getting older,' we are seriously all being poisoned all the time. By now I honestly think it doesn't matter what we eat or where we go, it is everywhere. 

And why are they trying to start this battle between the extremists in both the trans and christian communities? Both want their guns and both want to murder each other. Trans Radical Activist Network TRAN has named April 1st to be 'Trans Day of Vengeance.' This has got to be a joke. I hope some extremist doesn't decide to do something just because Tik Tok told them to. 

I need to just stop typing now.

Comments