Skip to main content

paranormal investigation

I have mentioned JW Tv on here many times before. He's done an excellent job of putting together information on all the patents about graphene and human remote control in a way that proves it factual and makes it easy to understand. He has also become a source for news stories that I am not seeing anywhere else, albeit my only source for news are various subreddits. But I rarely see any of this stuff in the science or futurology subreddits, and when I do, it's already after Stephen has made a video about it. 

His last two videos have been a little different. He has posted compilations of paranormal things people have recently experienced. Some of them seem very fake (like the car starting on its own, and the obviously AI generated story about the diver,) but some of them make you question what is really going on. There is a clip in one of the videos about pieces of metal falling from the sky in Singapore. I dreamed about this back in the RV. I was in a city somewhere and long shrapnel pieces (that looked exactly like the one in the clip) were falling from the sky and slicing people in half. People were screaming and suddenly I see Queen Elizabeth, who gives me an evil wink, and walks through the door of a business. That dream was so vivid and it has stuck with me for years. I sure do miss dreaming. 

The last clip in the first video with the guard moving like a mechanical robot was super creepy. And the eyes from the man on Antique Roadshow were hilarious, but would be terrifying if I encountered him alone. The weird cat/skinwalker clip scared Frankie away, but it wasn't the cats yowling, it was that demonic sound afterwards. I watched it once with Frankie sleeping beside me and she immediately jumped down. The next day I was showing it to Owsley and Frankie was in his lap. Same thing happened. I can make weird sounding grumbles and gurgles and it doesn't scare her, but that did. There's some stuff I was iffy about, but there are lots of clips that left me with an uneasy feeling. 


The first few clips in this second video might make you roll your eyes, especially if you are not open to the idea that there are otherworldly beings in host bodies and they walk among us, just like Men in Black. But starting around the 2 minute mark with the battery operated fleshy organ monster is the stuff of nightmares, especially when he says it automatically searches for 37 degrees...human body temperature. 

To me, the clip with the guy on the motorcycle sounds like a fox and not someone screaming, but you always have to trust your intuition when something feels off. Owsley was on a trail last week and he rides off alone because I can't keep up with 20 mph on foot. He came back faster than he normally does because he said he got to a new part on the trail, but something inside of him told him he shouldn't be there alone. Maybe it was his imagination. It doesn't matter. In situations like that, always trust your gut. 
'

Comments