Skip to main content

looney bin or vanderbuilt estate?

Whether or not you believe it to be true, at one time the entire world shared similar architecture and construction. You can search this out yourself. It's not hidden, it's just not the history they teach you in school. Buildings that we were told were Grecian have been found in Asian countries and vice versa. This was in America too. The world used to be filled with these fabulous mansions and castles that shared many similar qualities. For tons more information, check out the Divergent youtube channel. He must spend all his free time digging up old pictures. And to go down the entire false history rabbit hole, John Levi is my absolute favorite old world history youtuber.

I truly believe something happened in the mid 1800s that caused western society to completely rewrite history. I have been really interested in the orphan trains and these huge abandoned cities with state fairs that they *say* were built just to destroy, but today I was thinking about insane asylums because I think there might be a connection here. Beautiful mansions....for lunatics. During the late 1800s there were no less than 70 mental hospitals in 31 states. And this is only in America. I am not sure about Europe. I couldn't really find out how many people were housed at each of these asylums either, but there appear to be many, many rooms. 

Every picture below is of a lunatic asylum from the 1800s. Why bother with the extravagance? Oh wait, these buildings were already there, empty and waiting to be inhabited. In some of these buildings you can even see that there used to be even lower floors that are now covered with concrete. Mud flood, anyone?

Come on people. These are castles. These are mansions when people were on horse and buggy, living in clap shack houses. I understand that there will always be the mentally unwell, and people who require 24/7 care, but how many rooms are in these places? Who built these and why were they all 'founded' not 'erected'? I always ask myself where all the parents of the orphan train children are. Even some of the orphanages were pretty extravagant buildings. Wouldn't the money for construction have been of better use actually on the children and not castles? 

The official narrative is poverty forced parents to give up their children. But what if this is really where they went? What if they repurposed these found buildings from the past world and used them as re-education camps, or even prisons. Maybe this is where they put the people who didn't want to follow the narrative of the new world. And then they sedated them until they really did become lunatics. They had to use these huge buildings for something. Maybe they only wanted select adults with particular skills and traits as well easily moldable minds for the new world. Maybe I'm crazy. History says no. 

I really feel like this might be the connecting dot between the orphan trains and empty cities. But the question is why? That is what Peppy keeps asking me. He sees that the information is actually out there and there were worldwide similar civilizations. But he wants to know why they would lie about everything. 

That is up for debate although it does really make me question if the millennial reign already occurred. I'm really feeling in my gut that there is more to 'looney bins' than we've been told. Up next: history of re-education videos. The whole old world rabbit hole goes super deep, and y'all know I'm here for it. I've spent the last few months digesting it myself and continuing to pray for truth, and doors keep opening. So now I feel ready to share some things I've learned.

Comments