Skip to main content

morning stream of tree love, transhumanism and detransition

It had rained Friday and so yesterday I was looking around for mushrooms for Peppy's cousin. I only found a couple, but while I was searching I was hit with the realization that, Hello! I love trees. I had really forgotten this about myself. My phone gallery used to be screenshots that made me laugh, my family, animals, and nature (although a majority of trees with various intricacies.)

So I spent the better part of an hour just walking around the property appreciating the trees for what felt like the first time in my life, although this just means the first time in my post brain mush Deanna. I would look at all the gnarled parts and appreciate all the little things that made them different. 

I have so many (unironic) pictures of me hugging trees all over America. A couple cacti too. How did I forget this about myself? Well, I actually have a theory on this. Covid has made the world so much smaller to me, and I really only pay attention to what is directly in front of my face at any given time. I have known the trees were there, I just hadn't thought to really look at them and all they had to offer. Unless I am super intentional, my brain makes it difficult to see life outside my little box. 

I know this is all hippy dippy. No problem with that. I remember being blown away by the Redwoods and wanting to spend hours at the Hoh rainforest in Washington.

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest. Come taste the sun sweet berries of the earth. Come roll around in all the riches that surround you, and for once, never wonder what they're worth. How high does the sycamore grow? If you cut it down then you'll never know. Thank you fictional Disney character very, very loosely based on someone. I doubt she is really quoted as singing Colors of the Wind. 

I ended up watching Crimes of the Future last night, and I'm really glad I did. There's not much beginning context and you are thrown into this world that might be happening in the near future. You're never really sure. While a lot of it might be disturbing to some, I thought it was a beautiful film about how far is too far. What is it that makes us human?

The whole theme was about transhumanism and how far we will actually go just to feel. There was some brief nudity (surgical procedure/autopsy) but no gratuitious sex scenes. In the future our bodies have evolved to adapt to a synthetic environment. We no longer feel pain or get sick, and so surgical prodecures become the new form of sex. The new escapism. Machines and computers directly interface with our bodily movements, and mutilating yourself is the new beautiful. There are even 'Inner Beauty Pagaents.'

I don't want to give too much away if you want to watch it. Based on the trailer Peppy didn't seem impressed, but I think he would have liked it as well. Caprice and her performance artist partner who happens to have accelerated evolution syndrome, which causes him to spontaneously grow new organs, are removed during their performances as a form of art. There is also an underground network of people surviving on eating plastic candy bars. This is all you need to know really. There were so many parallels to current life and transhumanism and pushing fake foods on us. 

I have been listening to some detransition stories and they are harrowing. It is hard for me to wrap my head around anyone who would give a double mascetomy to a fifteen year old, or permanently damaging hormones to stop puberty to an eight year old. This world is legitimately nuts. I have said many times in my life that I don't feel either male or female. I just feel like a soul in a female body. I feel like this agenda is preying on people who feel different or are on the autistic spectrum. They are going after people like me. Anyone with an atypical brain. This is exploitation, plain and simple. The algorithm might not want to show you they exist, but there's thousands of personal experiences of detransition, and I can recognize their hearts because they feel many of the things I have always felt.

Puberty seems to hit earlier these days (thanks, all the chicken with hormones!) And no one is telling these children that everyone feels uncomfortable with their changing bodies. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GOES THROUGH PUBERTY FEELS WEIRD IN THEIR OWN BODY. Because puberty is starting much earlier their bodies are changing faster than their little brains are maturing. They are incapable of making irreversible decisions at this age. I have also noticed that within a majority of these personal stories, most people transitioned around 2017-19 and have decided to detransition since then. Around the mid 2010s was when this group began to seriously question their identities and sexualities. So clearly, something was going on in the early 2010s to brainwash that particular generation to permanently mutilate themselves. Ask how many 60 year old women still appreciate the tramp stamp they got when they were 18. I know I LOOOOOOOVE mine. Clearly I'm in the exact same mindset as I was 20 years ago when I went out and got a random tattoo just to tick off my mom. And that's child's play compared to this. 

If your sexual identity, or lack thereof, is your own defining character trait, I am sorry.


Comments