Skip to main content

don't fear the reaper

Just humor my insanity for a moment. I am afraid (well, not afraid, more concerned) that these massive heat waves are going to have people start dropping like flies. I hope I am wrong. You can google to your hearts content and find information that varies on whether solar flares and heat waves are connected. But if a mass coronal ejection emits from the sun's surface that would obviously have a direct impact on the weather, and I'm not quite sure how anyone could deny that. 

I mean, the more you think about it, 'corona' means crown or head, and lots of people with remaining issues from covid are having clean body scans. We have healthy bodies and the doctors can't find anything wrong.....because the effects are in our brains. The virus of the brain. I worry the more vaccines and nasal tests you took, the worse off you are going to be. Not that the future is going to be fun for the survivors. If this is going where I think it is, death will be a mercy.

And I'm not fear mongering either. Right now you are either living in the truth or a supermassive black hole of a delusion. And the ones that are still living in delusion might actually die of shock when they realize what is really going on. 

I don't know if anyone pays attention to the Schumann Resonance. It is basically earth's heartbeat and it fluctuates greatly. When it does it effects humans because when the frequency is at 7.8 hz we all function more cognitively and sleep better, and when the frequency is off, some off us suffer with headaches, tinnitus, fatigue, brain fog, inflammation, and other issues that seem to directly correlate with longhaul covid. People want to say there's no connection. But we are all energy. Everything is energy and wavelengths and frequencies. Everything is connected. 

Anyway, Schumann has been all over the place lately, and making some pretty crazy patterns too. The left side is what would be considered normal. The right side....not so much. So if you've been feeling off the last week or so, this might be why. Or it might be because you are breathing in the 'wildfires' that suddenly smell like burning plastic. Something major is going on right now. The south has a heat wave, the north has wildfires. It's almost like they are trying to smoke us out of America.

There's going to be an event of some sort, that is going to cause everything to come crashing, I'm thinking probably aliens, because it seems like they've been pushing that a lot lately. So just prepare your hearts and minds for anything. Prepare them for the unbelievable and the impossible. 

I wouldn't make any ten year plans, but that's just me. I am not trying to start some end times cult. I just believe there is power in knowledge, and it's not like I can change prophecy anyway. What's going to happen is going to happen. I don't live in fear. I also don't live in this fake simulation of a world either. I try my best to enjoy the time that I have with the people that I love. This is not another reset. This time it is going to be the grand finale. 

Comments