Skip to main content

the earth's not just some dead thing you can claim

Yesterday was another day spent in the shade reading Enoch. I guess I have really overused my brain the last couple days, because I could feel it shutting down around 4 pm yesterday and this morning I can't stop yawning. I do this regularly though. Anytime my brain is cooperative, if I can hyper-focus on something I will. And because I'm not in a social setting, I often forget that any kind of over stimulation of my brain will result in a massive shutdown. It doesn't have to just be spending too much time socializing, any brain use can and will cause a delay in future function. 

All I want to do is learn. It's really all I've ever wanted to do, just not confined to the indoctrination of the school system. I've only ever wanted to understand as much as I could. To uncover as much of the mysteries of the universe that I'm allowed to know. From the moment I could comprehend, all I ever wanted to do was debunk the lies I'd been told. This is the way I was formed, and I'm going to be this way, with or without medication. 

I was just really, really into it. Peppy was trying to get some stuff accomplished in the yard, but every time he would walk by I would holler out something that I had just read, or an idea that I had. Years ago the first time I read Enoch I focused on the history of the fallen angels, but this time I have been kind of overwhelmed at the thought of everything natural being a spirit, and not explained away by science. Because if I am going by Enoch, thunder and lightning cannot be explained away by science, because it is two spirits who work together, but are two entirely separate spirits. 

I appreciate how the western culture has tried so hard to explain away myths as just stories of uncivilized, uncultured people. But the myths are actually the truth, what they tell us is truth is a lie, and hello, in America we are less cultured and less civilized than almost anyone else. 

And then I think, "How could it not ALL be a spirit? Are you stupid?" It says in Genesis, "And the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water (of the unformed earth.)" Clearly everything natural on this earth is spirit. Everything unnatural is nothing more than fallen angel technology that we have abused and turned into whatever this current world is. A load of crap, filled with more NPCs than actual people. And yet, somehow, some of us still cling to this delusion that we are the best, and that some political figure, who is doing nothing more than acting out a play, will return us to America's previous glory. America's glory is founded on a lie. The American dream has always been nothing more than a dream, a delusion, a nightmare. It is not real, and it never will be.

Further into Enoch there is a section that he has written to his son, Methuselah, about two dreams he had when he was much younger. The first dream was about a warning of the flood, in which God explained to him that the flood was happening because the son of men were actively seeking out sorcery and secret arts.

Christ tells us in Matthew 24, that in the last days it will be just like the days of Noah.

If you look around, news stories will tell you that going to church/believing in God is at an all time low, but I am a firm believer that many of us can feel that spiritual side of us and we want to be connected with something.

That being said, I saw an article that included some stats about sorcery hashtags on tiktok. Multiple billions of people have sought out these hashtags. This younger generation wants to be connected spiritually, but they don't understand the doors they are opening are the wrong doors, and often ones that you cannot close. I can say this from personal experience. There is something spiritual out there, just waiting for you to call out. It will appear beautiful and wise, but it is only manipulating you. If they could really see it for what it is, they would be terrified. A quick little google tells me that #witchtok has over 30 billion views, and this was from an article in November 2022. Of course it has only exponentionally grown since then. And then there's so many side niches like tarot readings, astrology, yoga and reiki. 

Not only the tiktoks, but thanks to AI, we have so many ancient texts that have been translated into different languages for the very first time. I'd say this is fulfilling Christ's prophesy of it being like the days of Noah. Or the beginning of it, at least. Social media has been used to modernize sorcery, and to remove any negative stigmas that might have been associated with it. 

After reading more, I was better able to answer Peppy's question about why this book might have been removed. Definitely the knowledge aspect, and I truly believe it debunks almost all science, and if we were handed this book as a child over watching Bill Nye, the world would currently be a different place. But also this books mentions so many names of angels, both good and bad, that I had never heard about anywhere else. This kind of knowledge doesn't need to be in everyone's hands either. 

Bored teenagers trying to alter reality is not really a happy thing to thing about. I always wanted magic to be real, but since I was ingrained that it wasn't, I didn't really see the reason to toy with it. Having the brain I have, if I would have know it was real and been born later, I would have 100% be casting spells and hexes right now. I'd be trying anything to change the course of reality. It is so easy to me to see how someone would be pulled into this innocently enough. They are looking for anything to give this life meaning. They are just looking in the wrong direction. 

 I couldn't shut my brain off last night, even though it didn't want to learn anymore, the light was still on and having a hard time shutting off, so I just randomly watched this Hulu movie, Culture Shock, about a pregnant Mexican immigrant trying to cross the border, who gets caught and stuck in this dystopian America that is basically a fourth of July celebration every day. Only, it was such a true view of this pride we've been conditioned to believe makes us better than everyone. We need to wake up and realize that America was nothing more than an experiment from the very beginning, and by default, we are all being experimented on. I've always seen America as a big joke, but wow, I just cannot understand how anyone still believes we are the best. We are the joke of the world. 

Colors of the Wind just hits different when everything is spirit.

You think I'm an ignorant savage, and you've been so many places I guess it must be so.  But still, I cannot see, if the savage one is me. How can there be so much that you don't know? 

You think you own whatever land you land on. The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim, but I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name. You think the only people who are people are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of a stranger you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew.

Oh, hey, if you have made it this far....I am always praying for my kids and Peppy. I know Peppy believes many of the things I tell him, but some of it is a little far fetched for him, like flat earth and space not being real. I get it. I know the world has been conditioned to see people like this as, well, completely insane. Anyway, one of his passengers Friday night was a former taxi driver who regularly drove the man who Buzz Aldrin punched in face...for asking him if space was real. 

Comments