Skip to main content

the truth will set you free

I felt very convicted to share this video, even though it might offend you if you take the time to watch it. It is time to break away the pagan traditions that have absolutely nothing to do with Christ and have completely infiltrated the assembly. Modern day Christianity has become so far removed from what the Messiah actually spoke of. I've stopped referring to myself as a christian and instead a believer in Yeshua HaMashiah because I don't want to be associated with any man-made denomination. Don't put the Creator in a box. And if you want to grow deeper in your relationship, why not start by calling him his real name? 

If you have a few extra minutes, it certainly wouldn't hurt you to prayerfully listen to what he has to say. 


Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing shall offend them. -Tehilliym/Psalms 119:165

I think we do a lot of things in the name of the Lord without really knowing why we do them. Our parents did them because their parents did them, and we never stop to ask is this really how we are supposed to be worshiping. The truth matters. Those who worship the Father will worship him in spirit and truth. Yochanan/John 4:24 We shouldn't be so stubborn as to believe that just because we love Yah'Havah we can serve him any way we want because *he knows our heart.* If we truly love him with all our heart, soul, and mind, we should want to break away from the bondage of traditions and worship in truth. 

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. -Yochanan 8:32

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I know I'm not. I am fortunate and thankful that I have a brain that has constantly questioned everything. Every day I pray for more truth to be revealed, and it will be revealed to you too if you ask for it. 

Comments