Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.140

*I watched They Cloned Tyrone last night. It had some bad language and a jiggly butt in a thong, but I'm going to suggest this to most everyone and recommend that you watch it with the mind of a documentary. I didn't even know Jamie Foxx was in it until about twenty minutes into the movie. I thought about waiting until Peppy was home and we could watch it together, but after they started dropping truth bomb easter eggs from about five minute in, I knew I would just watch it again with him. Be sure to watch it with closed caption. There are some easter eggs that are said by extras that you probably wouldn't even notice if closed caption weren't on. 

*Scientists discover a self healing metal.

*Worldcoin has begun scanning users eyeballs as a form of financial security. (Or so they say.) Two million have already scanned their eyeballs. 

*Scientists are working with merging the human brain with AI.

*Cases of guillain-barre syndrome (which is a major side effect of the vaccine) continue to rise in Peru. Coming from personal experience, I'd say the vaccine attacks the nerve cells of many, many people. Our bodies are like those mystery packages. We've all been in contact with the virus and shedding, but we really don't know what fun surprises await for us. Some of us seem immune, some of us have instant/chronic problems, and some of us die of cancer or heart attacks months down the line. Every day is Russian Roulette of life. I'd caution you to not be so prideful as to think you're untouched. I've had people tell me that the Lord wouldn't allow a true believer to be affected like I am. Oh, my sweet summer child. Every single one of us is affected whether we know it yet or not. 

*Mitch McConnell freezes mid speech during a press conference.

*A weird totem popped up in the small town of Utopia, Texas. Supposedly this is to promote the new Travis Scott album, but if you are familiar with the AstroWorld tragedy, this might come off as a little odd. Plus, it is blasting eerie air horn sounds. I don't want to get another defamation strike, but maybe you are familiar with the coven of ladies he associates with. No man comes out unscathed when they associate with them. 

*Strange aversion to meat due to the lonestar tick seems to be on the rise.

*Egypt announces planned power cuts amid the worldwide heatwave.

*100 pilot whales that we stranded on an Australian beach have been euthanized. Hundreds of volunteers had been trying to save the whales for almost a week, but they kept getting restranded. After half died on their own, a decision was made to euthanize the remaining whales to end their suffering. 

*11 year old girl arrested after calling 911 and lying to cops for hours about her friend being kidnapped, all for a YouTube video.

*Scientists revive ancient roundworm that was frozen in permafrost.

*I am not familiar with any of these names, nor do I listen to christian music at all anymore, but I think it's worth mentioning a drag queen wrote a song that is at the top of the itunes christian music chart.

*SpaceX rocket might have punched hole in the earth's Ionosphere. 

It is a little weird to me that on Wednesday they actually admitted to something existing that is nonhuman, and no one seems to care. Our whole lives people have questioned the existence of aliens, and now we are given the affirmative and there was no pomp and circumstance. Nothing. I think the response will be a little different when we see them face-to-face. No one at the food bank was talking about it. Actually only two people had even heard anything about it. And none of Peppy's coworkers have said anything about it either. I think the major thing was they admitted that funding marked for other things has been siphoned away to secretly study/fight/probably creating whatever this is, and that they have been doing this for years and hiding it. Not a big surprise, but in the words of this new song I heard on the radio the other day, "Don't tell me to calm down, tell me to calm down. It's freaking me out that you're not freaking out." What deep, inspiring lyrics. But really, I heard it in the drive-thru at the pharmacy while I was reading an article about all this and I thought the timing of it all was pretty great. Although I'm not freaking out about it. 

"Don't tell me to calm down, to calm down. It's pretty surreal that no one's freaking out." There, fixed it. 

Maybe this disclosure wasn't so great because there wasn't a hovering mothership in our faces. Or maybe people are disappointed because these beings aren't extraterrestrial. It has been theorized for years that aliens actually come from inside the earth or somewhere in the water, so I believe this is still remarkable to have been admitted to. Patience, patience. All in due timing. This was just pressing the 'start' button. The cogs are now moving, slowly at first, then they will pick up speed. I'm actually thinking these greys go hand-in-hand with humunculous. I think they are humanoid creations from fallen angel technology. Definitely not little guys zipping around from other planets, because space is not the infinite void we've been taught. 

I would never ask anyone to watch that ten hour humunculous video, but man is it frustrating having a topic that you can't talk to a single real life person about. Ten years ago my eyes were opened up to magic being real, but alchemy is even crazier and deeper than I could have ever imagined. Sometimes I feel like I learn things right before I need to, because I've got a weird feeling that these grays are nothing more than humunculi.

Comments