Skip to main content

and the nephilim certainly looked like clowns. END OF STORY

I have had the Apocalypse of Abraham pdf pulled up on my laptop for a few weeks. Comparing what I know from the scriptures of Isaiah and Revelation, as well as Enoch, and then extra-biblical books such as Jasher and Jubilees, every single one of these books has so many parallels and none of them discredit the other. In fact, they mostly answer questions and give me more filler detail for things that have baffled my mind for most of my life. If anything, these were the stories the ancient Israelites believed.

What I find fascinating in all these accounts that scholars claim should not be canon, is that the writers accounts of heaven are 100% the same. These books were written at different times in world history, and they all have the same visions. 

I really enjoy the Apocalypse of Abraham. In the OT we all know the story of Abraham going to sacrifice Isaac, but there was so much more to it than that. Isaac was actually in his 30s at this time, and he had actually made a bet with Ishmael about the whole thing. And here in bible classes we teach terrified children that Abraham was about to sacrifice his young child.

Anyway, in the books of Jasher and A of A, you get a lot more of Abraham's personality. He was growing up in a time where hundreds of gods were being served, and Abraham was questioning everything. Maybe that's why I enjoy all these books, because the writers are always asking 'why?' So you get more of Abraham's personality of trying to honor his father Terah, while completely disagreeing and disapproving of his serving of various gods. 

There is one point where this angel comes to Abraham and says, "Abraham, friend of God, do not let my appearance frighten you." And then he goes on to deliver a message.

Even in canon, angels often tell men not to be scared, or the scripture will even say the men fainted and became as dead men, so clearly these angels are not just blonde haired people with wings. Even scripture describes some interesting creatures that defy what we've been told can exist.

Anyway, I put into bing creator exactly how Abraham described this scary angel. And yes, I know there are better image creators than bing. 

"And I rose up and saw him who had grasped me by the right hand and set me upon my feet, and the appearance of his body was like sapphire, and the look of his countenance like crysolite, and the hair of his head like snow, and the turban on his head like the appearance of the rainbow, and the clothing of his garments like purple, and a golden scepter was in his right hand." Apocalypse of Abraham 11:8

OK, bing. Give me an angel with a sapphire body, face like crysolite, hair like snow wearing a rainbow turban and rainbow clothes, holding a green scepter. 

Dude, it's beautiful. But is is so easy to see how the fallen upside version of this would be something akin to a goofy clown show. Ronald Mcdonald, Bozo the Clown, Pennywise. These colors are psychedelic, but clowns are gawdy and clashy. To be honest with you, I've never met anyone who loved clowns. But I'm not going to lie, if I saw any of these angels and was only used to seeing regular looking people, I might be scared too. 
I forgot to add white hair to this one, and instead of 'angel' I just put 'creature.'
And this one looks like a stereotypical Jinn!
Imagine having these amazing color designs and then rebelling against the Creator and looking like this instead. I'm not telling you what to believe, but after extensively watching the The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns I know there is much truth to this. I've mentioned going into that series I thought it would be bogus, but then the creator of the channel kept finding more and more information that lined up with this theory. I'm not saying all angels looked like the described being above either, only the one called Iaoel.
Anyway, maybe no one will be as fascinated as I was. It feels like as the world is falling apart, so many answers are coming together. And I'm not saying all fallen angels ended up looking like Bozo, but I do believe there is truth to it. Maybe this is just a drop in the bucket, but a drop nonetheless. 

Now I want to look into Hindu gods and the potential time that angels had rule over the earth. I feel like there might be a connection in that somewhere. 

Comments