Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.144

*I was feeling restless outside because my brain wasn't braining, so I listened to this instead of trying to read anything. When you think about all the mercury poisoning and the legends of the "mad hatter," it really does make you wonder if there was more to this fancy hat phenomenon than was let on. We know throughout history that those in charge have gone to all sort of tactics to sedate the masses. What better way to get chemicals into the brain than by seeping them into the head. Same with hair dyes and shampoos. 

 

*Walker Art Center in Minnesota offers an exhibit on how to summon an empathetic demon using ancient Babylonian techniques. You also learn how to capture this demon in a vessel, which sounds a little like a genie or a humunculous. Weekend fun for the whole family!

*Peruvian authorities believe that the aliens that attacked a remote village are actually gold miners wearing jet packs. Well, that theory is interesting enough in itself.

*Gulf of Mexico waters are the hottest on record.

*Pig kidney works in a brain dead man for over a month. I used to be on board with just donating my body to science, but I'm not sure my convictions could allow me to do that anymore. 

*Three people have died from flesh eating bacteria in Connecticut and New York. All the rising water temperatures, as well as standing water from flooding, is a breeding ground for bacteria in warmer waters. 

*Residents of Yellowknife, Canada are evacuated due to wildfires.

*Israeli archeologists find most ancient gate.

*Microplastics are found in the human heart for the first time. 

*Hurricane Hilary could be the first tropical storm to hit California in over 80 years. It could potentially dump a year's worth of water on the south west. 

*Fountains of diamonds erupt from earth's center as super-continents are broken up. 

*Ancient electrical connector found embedded into stone? 

*This was a great listen on dream hacking. I knew this was in the works, but I had no idea about the Bud Light (I think that was the beer?) campaign that she talked about. Growing up, I could never sleep with the radio on like my friend did, and having a tv in the bedroom was nixed pretty quickly after Peppy and I got married, because I would always be the one who woke up at 3 am, turned the tv off, and then was wide awake. But who knows what kind of subliminal messages the radio and television have on our brains while we are sleeping. I even turn my phone on airplane mode when I'm just using it for a camera or a clock. I never have my phone on when I'm sleeping. I don't want to have something connected to me that is constantly searching out frequencies. 

Comments