Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.146

*So, uh, this mug shot looks very much like AI. What is wrong with his eyes? I know he hasn't been crying, but his eyes look like he just took a big ol' bong rip. I understand that angles can play a big part in pictures, but his head is usually much more square and flabby. There is no way this was Trump's actual mugshot. Trump was booked at 6'3 and 215 pounds. I am 5'7 and there was a time in my life I was 188 pounds. If Trump is 215, I'm a hardcore patriot. I'm not weight shaming anyone, but that's some vanity sizing right there. The last time I saw a picture of him, he was borderline obese. Maybe he's been squirreling away all the Ozempic.

*I don't exactly know what is going on here, but it looks like concert attendees holding cellphones at a Lana del Ray concert were shot backwards with some sort of heavy unseen push. You'll just have to watch this and see what you think it is. 

*Google Earth already updated the satellite pictures of Lahaina. That seems a bit quick, especially considering the supposed cultural sensitivity, but what do I know. Most of the ones who survived in this situation were the ones who didn't listen to the emergency officials and trusted their survival instincts. Don't forget that. 

*Japan has been releasing treated radioactive water from Fukushima nuclear plant into the Pacific Ocean. 

*Putin advisor claims that Ukraine is brainwashing troops to create gay super soldiers in order to have a pseudo ancient Greek homosexual brotherhood. 

*Houston issues water restriction among extreme heat and drought.

I see stuff like this now, and this is all I see:

Fake, fake, fake-ity fake fake. None of this is real. It is all a show. This is how life feels from my perspective:
Remember how Katniss and Pita bread faked the pregnancy to get the sway of the viewers? We are the viewers. Everything is faked to sway our opinions and brainwash and divide us. 

This is a very short weird things post, but the first thing I saw on reddit this morning was that mugshot, and all I could hear was Trump's obnoxious "FAKE NEWS." He is the epitome of fake news. The deep state is not terrified of Trump. I literally snorted at that idea.

So, this morning's brief episode of 'weird things are happening' was brought to you by Trump Towers, Pizza Hut and Ozempic.

Comments