Skip to main content

you will own nothing.

Remember the Georgia Guidestones? That eerie monument that described in great detail how to cull the world of its population so that we could live in a balanced ecosystem? The stones that were erected by private donor, R.C. Christian or you know, Rosicrucian.

And then one early morning of July 2022, the guidestones were bombed and destroyed. Just as mysteriously as they appeared, they were destroyed. 
As soon as the guidestones were destroyed I felt in my gut, "ok, this is it. They wanted to destroy proof of the goal, so now they can begin the plan."

Over the last year we've seen so many factory fires, train chemical derailments, flooding and wildfires. One can't help but wonder is this the culling of the population? It feels like because these disasters are constantly being thrown at us all at once, we are quick to forget certain tragedies. Or worse, we even become calloused to them. 

I've been reading a lot about Lahaina situation. The fact that they had alarm systems that never went off is suspicious to me. Eye witness accounts are making it seem like they were not allowed to leave, and other reports are claiming thousands of people are still missing. I read somewhere that they sent all the children home from school and made the parents stay at work. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but how would we ever know anyway? Here's a local who tells what he saw, and something is off about, well, everything. 

I don't want to make it sound like I don't think this is a big deal, because it is absolutely devastating. I just think we should all understand that this could happen to me or you, at any moment. These people were not given any warning. They had the systems in play that could have given them advanced warning, but for some reason the warning never went off. 

If this is not the end of the world (and I truly appreciate you all for humoring me so far) it surely feels like a mass depopulation event is currently going on via many different avenues. It reminds me of how all the worlds fair's were just suddenly destroyed and the old world forgotten so that the new generation built on lies (that's us) could begin. 

Now that the lie of America has taken over the whole world, the greatest of the resets can happen. The one the involves everyone on earth. The one the dollar bill promises us of. 

People still want to argue why they aren't dead and they've been vaccinated ten times. Look around you, there is definitely a mass depopulation event going on from every single angle. And I try to not to be judgmental, but if a multi vaccinated person wanted to argue that everything is A-OK, I would assume they had lost some brain cells from prions, just like I have. Nothing is ok here, and you'd literally have to be an ostrich to not understand that. 

So I've mentioned I work on the financial side of the food bank. Generally our utility help verses rent help was around 85/15. Now I feel like we rarely get a client needing help with utilities, and instead they need help with rent because rental prices are doubling, even on tiny, old homes. It is very sad. I don't know where these people are supposed to go when they get evicted. And it is not like these are homes out of their means. When they sign the lease they can clearly pay their monthly rent, but due to demand these landlords can skyrocket rent. $1700 a month for a two bed/one bath where I live is robbery. It makes me feel horrible for our clients, because we have a $300 cap for each person, and this used to make a nice dent in someone's rent. Now, if they had an emergency and are a month behind, this barely makes a scratch.

The world is collapsing. The divide between the poor and the 'regular' is increasing, but not for long. Us 'regular' people will soon be falling too. Who ever imagined this is when they would be alive? Obviously resets have happened time and time again, but you never imagine you'll live through one. Actually, most of my daydreams years ago were living through a dystopian society, but maybe other more normal brains have happier fantasies. 

I don't know if the world is on fire or if the WEF just wants us homeless, who is to say these can't be one in the same. But I wouldn't be surprised if these disasters start ramping up with even more frequency, and I don't know if you noticed, but they are already pretty insane. 

Yesterday Peppy me a video of some lightning he filmed in the middle of the night. It was unlike anything I had ever seen. Every time the sky lit up it was a different shade of blue or purple. The lightning always came from the same place, and it was non-stop, but everytime it glowed the color was different. I asked him to text to me, but for some reason it wouldn't send. 

This was taken on the same night, but from another area and you can't tell the change in the colors due to the clouds. But this happens almost every night, and that is kind of abnormal for around here. After reading Enoch I have a totally new view on lightning and thunder. From Enoch 59 "And in those days my eyes saw the secrets of the flashes of lightning, and the lights, and the regulations governing them; and they flash for a blessing or a curse, as the Lord of Spirits wishes. And after this all the secrets of the lights, and of the flashes of lightning, were shown to me. They flash to bring blessing and satisfaction. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder and how when it crashes in Heaven above the sound of it is heard. And they showed me the dwellings of the dry ground, and the sound of the thunder, for peace, and for blessing, or for a curse, according to the word of the Lord of Spirits."
Lightning show going on now
by u/outside_english in HuntsvilleAlabama

Comments