Skip to main content

enter the dragon

I just wanted to pop in and share this, because wow. Seeing is not believing. We all need discernment to translate what is fabricated and what is authentic. The amazing thing is the empty mask doesn't resemble Watson at all, and neither does the lady wearing it. But then, if you watch again, you realize the wig totally disappears and you understand that everything you are seeing is a simulation.

Sometimes I think about all my sensory problems and mental issues, and I don't think there is anything wrong with me at all. I think that my soul recognizes how fake this entire planet is, and it has a hard time processing that. I was not created to sit under harsh lights, or stare at screens, or not have deep conversations with those around me. My body doesn't thrive on fake foods and my heart isn't moved by artificial music made on a computer. I was not created for the artificial. I can go outside and sit in nature, and I am calm and all my sensory irritability melts away. Some of us just intuitively recognize that this is not the way any of this was intended to be, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Just be careful what you believe. It is a nesting doll of lies. Knowledge is increasing my friends. Not wisdom, but knowledge.

Emma Watson Unmasks
byu/GuaranteAny inconspiracy

This user, healthy-brilliant829 often posts fascinating things. Many things I have already concluded myself, but also lots of connections that I am ignorant to. I believe everything the young man is talking about about missing children and underground bunkers, because this is all information I have learned myself. Also, the idea that the government is especially targeting indigenous peoples definitely goes hand-in-hand with "They Cloned Tyrone." There's quiet a bit of profanity in this video, but all I can assume is that this guy is in absolute shock to have had his world shifted like this. And even if he's not 100% correct in his interpretation of everything going on, we need more people to stand up when they feel that things are not as they seem, because this is a spiritual war. None of us are going to make it out in these flesh suits, so you need to just get over that part of everything. The only thing that matters is getting out of here with your soul still intact. 

The darkness has permeated everything. 

I probably have too much free time, but you should really research Admiral Byrd's lost diary that was published after his death, or search up Valiant Thor. Or watch AHS Double Feature about the aliens and pretend like it's a documentary. Here's some knowledge. Now pray for wisdom. 

Proverbs 3:13-14 – “Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold.” 

The Dragon is going after the bloodline
byu/Healthy-Brilliant829 inBibleconspiracy

Comments