Skip to main content

hello? hello? the deep has been trying to get ahold of you for days.

I have been sleeping in (until almost 5:30 or 6) each morning, so when Peppy works at night I usually go to bed at 9 and get 9 hours of sleep. Or when he's home I go to bed around 11 and wake up at 4:30. It is interesting that I feel the exact same amount of rest each night no matter the length of my nightly death preview.

And all I dream about are theme parks. Theme parks I've been to, ones I've created in my head, hybrid parks for places I've seen online and places Owsley has told me about. I try and I cannot remember the last time an amusement park wasn't the key feature of my dream. And I want to know why, because I'm not sitting around thinking about theme parks all day long. In fact, this weekend I really drained by brain by reading the entire book of Isaiah, as well as Amos, Ezekiel and Zechariah. The prophets make so much more sense to me and have actually become a joy to read. And then when my eyes began to cross, I came back inside and watched some really cool youtube documentaries on ancient civilizations, timeline shifts and resets, the hollow earth, and a deep dive into the Denver Airport. I knew it was creepy, but I didn't know the history. Peppy sent me these pictures when he was in Colorado last month, because I told him to watch out for the reptilians.

You should really look into the multi million dollar underground projects that they just decided to *abandon.* They have five underground skyscrapers and so many underground tunnels and facilities it will make your mind swirl.

Today I think I'm going to stick with just simple conversations because my brain is like, "NO DEANNA, NOOOOOO." And I think maybe that might be why I'm sleeping so well. But the theme parks I just don't really understand. Although last night we were at a theme park when Gilgamesh comes hovering down from the sky. I think I was reading too much about the Sumerians and Annunaki yesterday. I think I've also been exhausted since coming back from visiting my in-laws because we've had a pretty busy week and I was ready for the weekend where I had ZERO plans, and was very excited for that. (Although I won't lie, living a relatively calm life, it was nice to have activities three weekends in a row. I just wouldn't want that all the time. Peppy and I are going to see Band of Horses this coming weekend. And then I'll probably be good until Thanksgiving, where we head straight from the in-laws into our vacation. This should be interesting, because we'll already be exhausted after four days of "being on."

Well, it is September 24th, and clearly the rapture didn't happen yesterday. I always want to ask anyone who carefully calculates dates like that if they considered the three hundred years that have been removed from our timeline from around 600-900 and if they are also considering how dates and times have been changed on our calendars. Sure you can input your seven weeks that you read about in Daniel, but first you have to determine your other factors before you can even begin to input the correct information. 

The Holy Scriptures as they have finally been passed down to us, are Holy Spirit inspired cliff notes. Yes, they are divinely inspired, but also yes, there is a ton of stuff that has been purposely removed to fit the narrative of science for this particular reset. The more you seek the true Creator, the more he will shower you with the truth if you only ask. 

"The purpose of a man's heart is like deep waters, but a man with understanding will draw it out." Proverbs 20:5

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I actually know, which is exciting because I'm always thinking, "But wait, there's more!!" The amount of information that has basically just been falling in my lap is astounding. But then there's like this gate over my mouth. It reminds me when Daniel is told to lock up that chapter until the end of time. No, I don't have apocalyptic visions, but my new brain is capable of understanding concepts that my old brain couldn't, and I have been allowed to use those old building blocks to understand new things. Only, while I can understand them in my mind, it is very, very hard for me to get these new understandings out of my mind to share with others. 

All I can say is go back to the very first civilizations and learn about them. Recognize their patterns and parallels. Learn their names. The old testament and other ancient texts will make so much more sense when you understand who they were written to. And it is impossible to understand the gospels correctly if we continue to read them with a western mindset. America are not God's chosen people. Can I yell that from the rooftops now? However, we do belong to Dionysus/Pan/Zeus/Liber(ty)/Mithras/Odonis. We do love our debauchery here in the land of liberty. In case you were wondering, this demigod of many names was born on December 25. So who you celebrating, fam? And even if we were told to celebrate the birth of Yeshua Hamashiach, the Vatican tries to hide that he was probably born on or around September 11. Remember the dates have been changed, but ritual intent matters around moons and solstices. I think this might have been another reason for the false rapture doctrine to sound so official, because now would be harvest season for ancient Israelites, and the reapers will come gather the harvest. 

I have been wondering about being a targeted individual. I'm not saying I am one, but I know I'm on some sort of list. Since Thursday I have been getting 20+ spam calls a day, when previously I would get three or four. Most of these are coming from the same numbers and they are all local. They never leave a message and when I google them I find zero information. I never answer numbers I don't know, and my phone is always on silent anyway. It is just interesting to pick up my phone and notice I have 14 missed calls from the same two numbers. Maybe I suddenly got added to a new phone number list. I don't know. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if someone is hoping for me to pick up the phone and send direct wavelengths straight into my brain. Because they can do this kind of thing, and that is why mine and my children's phones will be turned off during the emergency test on October 4th. 

Here's a little tidbit for you. Pluto is Hades. Neptune is the deep. Death, Hades, and the sea will no longer exist in the new heaven and new earth. This is why there are seven major deities and not nine.

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more." Revelation 21:1 The scriptures also reference a sea that keeps us from reaching the heavens, and that might be what this is referring to. Y'all know there is water above and below us, right? Also makes me question the term "deep state." Where exactly are they running their practices from, the deep? Because all words have double meanings, and it has taken me years to fully understand the extent of this. 

"You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea." (Because the sea will be no more.) Micah 7:19

"Though they hide from my eyes at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them." Amos 9:3 Who is hiding there? Clearly someone.

As above, so below. Something is at the bottom of the sea. Something is inside the earth. And one day it will make its way back up the surface. Makes a bit more sense why Christ would allow that legion of demons to go back into the sea. And perhaps this was part of the reason the apostles were so amazed that Christ could silence nature and the monsters of the ocean. It was a two-fold miracle. 

"The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:13

Comments