Skip to main content

sweet dreams are made of these

Unless Peppy is not at home, my phone goes into airplane mode whenever I am asleep. I do not trust the frequencies that my phone is constantly seeking, and the idea of what might be implanted into my dreams is not a far fetched concept at all. Advertising companies have been studying this for a few years now, which means the deep down low has know how to influence dreams for a much longer time. Maybe forever. 

I could never go to sleep with the radio on, but one night I did. I basically had to make myself go to sleep, because it wasn't natural for me to doze off with singing and guitars in the background. White noise to block out everything, yes, please and thank you. But not a radio station with commercials and songs varying in degrees of pop and rock. One moment a young woman with an acoustic guitar, the next moment someone screaming about the amount of dead bodies piling up all over. Ah, this was the late 90s. I remember it took forever to fall asleep, I was just trying to condition myself because my best friend always slept with the radio on and I never got any sleep at her house. Even the railroad track in her backyard bothered my sleep less than the radio. The night that I did end up falling asleep to the radio I woke up dreaming I was in a car with Jewel. One of her songs had been on the radio as I was waking up. 

Needless to say, sleeping with muttering sounds never caught on with me. Every night my mind was trying to quieten the voices in order to fall asleep, not add to them. 

And now we've ditched the alarm clock radio. Most of us sleep with a cellphone within hands reach. It is very convenient for an alarm and a clock, but at what risk? 

Satan is the prince of the power of the air. 

The first time I read that verse it made so much sense to me. Evil has reign over the things on the airwaves. Anything broadcast to us via wavelengths and frequencies.  Now that we have reached the point where they have taken over our minds for most of our waking hours, they are headed for our dreams. By turning off our devices at night we can make this a lot less easy for them. At least with this particular fiery dart.

Your device doesn't have to be connected to you 24/7. I understand many people need their phones for their jobs, but once they get home, but those stupid things away! You are killing your body, mind, and soul and most of you don't even realize it. We have become addicted to constant new content consumption. We don't know how to be still. A person will never find the Creator if they cannot just stop and be.

In the ancient Sumerian texts about the Annunaki, the first humans were basically soulless husks without a divine spark. Homunculus, if you will. They were eating together out of a trough like sheep. Hmmm, unthinking hive mind. That sounds pretty familiar. But one of the gods wanted to make them creative and give them a personality and a soul. (I'm not saying that this is what I believe, but I am saying that there are great parallels between soulless meat suits and what they are trying to do to us today. I certainly still believe in a Father creator, his Holy Spirit, and his son, but dang is it not easy for me to imagine that some little 'gods' wants to turn us back into a hive mind again, because that is absolutely what they are doing at the moment.) 


I was recently reading somewhere about how if our tvs can broastcast something to us if they are plugged in, then the reverse is true and we can also be spied on through our tvs. The implication of this is terrifying enough, although honestly, they have so much data on us as it is that this particular method seems like it would only be used in extreme cases. The idea of taking over someone's mind and dreams is another thing all together. This, in my opinion, terminates free will. When we can no longer think for ourselves and when we are no longer given a moral choice, and there'a always been a choice, even if that choice meant death. Well, if that choice is taken away and humans are incapable of making decisions for ourselves, aren't we the same as the Annunaki creation stories? 

I also have a weird feeling that they aren't subliminally advertising for Coke or McDonald's. I have a feeling this is more along the lines of hypnotizing. "You will accept the great reset. You will own nothing. You will be happy." All I'm saying is that unless it is absolutely necessary to have your phone on all the time, you need to turn that thing off when you're sleeping. And then hurl it across the house when you're awake. 

Comments