Skip to main content

that's plum evil

I stumbled upon this channel a few weeks ago looking up information on ancient Sumerian beliefs. This has quickly become one of my favorite youtube channels because after reading so much in the prophets my brain was absolutely fried, and this channel was like a massage to my overworked halfmind.

I think everyone should watch this video that was put out last night. The thumbnail is a little clickbaity, but not entirely because it does feature a couple of monsters that have washed up the the shores near Plum Island. Most of the information in the video is about accidental weaponized tick releases. I did already know this was all true, but not to this extent (although I guess it's not surprising, just nothing something that I really thought about in depth.) But when you think about the past history of how the CIA and military have done experiments on us without our knowing, it is easy to believe.

How many ticks have you been bitten by over the years? Probably hundreds for me, and there was the one time years ago Gage unknowingly stepped right into a tick bed and hundreds of pinhead sized babies latched onto his foot. Sometimes I do wonder just how many of our viruses and diseases are natural and how many are manmade. I know I can't call everything a bioweapon, but at the same time, I definitely cannot call all sicknesses part of of this natural world either. 

There are so many historical events mentioned in this video that you can't watch it and walk away thinking that whoever is in charge over here actually cares about you.

I think the way this video and evidence is presented would be a great way to welcome someone to the idea that many of us are civilian casualties of our own government. This would be great to pass along to anyone who still thinks our government cares about us and has our best interest at hand. To those who are still happily taking the boosters. This vids for you.

Comments