Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.151

We are all catching up on rest this week. This past weekend was Peppy's birthday and we were at my in-laws, hoping for a nice, relaxing weekend, but instead turned out as a nonstop three days of activities, including the first real flare up of TN since being on tegretol. So obviously that was a true gem. Despite the nonstop whirlwind, we had a pretty nice visit where I got to spend some one-on-one time with Peppy's stepmom. We didn't get home until 11 pm Sunday, and then Monday morning I had a doctors appointment and some errands to run, yesterday was the food bank and today I'm watching my nephew. I am yawning as I'm typing all this out. But I am so glad I got to see Peppy's stepmom. It had been over a year since we had been able to visit, which is way too long.

*Elon Musk changes the logo of SpaceX to a space goat from coast to coast. All this X and goat symbolism is either a huge troll job...or it's not. And if it's not all a joke, then what does this all mean? I have a few ideas.

*Neuralink is now looking for human recruitment. They are hoping to test out on people with spinal injuries. Remember the monkeys. They weren't healthy either. 

*A celestial event known to produce fireballs is set to begin on September 23 and continue until early December. I'm not one to dwell on dates, but I keep seeing 9-23 popping up in the conspiracy community everywhere.

*Mexican doctors claim the humanoid bodies are not man-made. 

*On Saturday a giant eruption covered half the sun and then crashed into the earth.

*Former Air Force sergeant who claims he saw photos of a NASA alien base on the moon has died in a bike accident. 

*Biohazard tents were set up in France after arrival of migrants from France. 

*Google's DeepMind AI can predict genetic diseases. 

*Scientists extract RNA from an extinct species.

*Marine Corps order stand-down of all aircraft after the mysterious disappearance of the F-35 on Sunday.

*Elon Musk says X will now change subscription fees to all users. 

*Marilyn Manson fined for intentionally blowing his nose and spitting at a camera woman.

*Woman loses all her limbs after eating fish contaminated with flesh eating bacteria.

*Big surprise here, but the new vaccine that the White House is pushing is not supported by any of the data they claim. 

Comments