Skip to main content

karma chameleon

My fellow Americans, I interrupt your day to ask you...what is going on with Joe Biden's chin? Calling all dragons! Calling all dragons! We have a code red on Pres. Reptilian Biden's mask. And while I'm at it, that guy peering from behind the door is just a tad bit creepy. One eye symbolism? Yes. Everything shown has a reason.
what is going on with Biden's chin?
byu/TallTree9127 inconspiracy
Gator golf, give it a whack. Gator golf, the ball comes right back. Gator golf, there's nothing greater than playing a game of golf with Joe's goiter. Ok, maybe not technically his goiter, but it makes for a nice jingle. 

What is the point of golf anyway? No really. What is the point? Of all the sports, golf is one that I really just don't understand the allure of. 

Yesterday I read Kyle Odom's manifesto. He is a former Marine with a degree in Biotechnology and a high GPA who ended up shooting a preacher who he believed was a reptilian. He had a normal life until he started meditating and something latched on to him. Huh, this sounds very, very familiar to me. The things that he writes about the martians (page 17 and beyond) are basically word-for-word what the thing that latched on to me tried to convince me of. There's no Creator, we are all aliens, your existence is so bleak, blah, blah, blah. 

I kept reading his manifesto, thinking how absolutely insane he sounded. But when I got to the portion that was exactly like what I experienced, it was like a punch in the gut, because I have to believe his experience based on my own. I'm not saying that everything the martians told him was true, because they only disguise themselves as angels of light and they are master liars. I'm just saying that I was told the same thing.

"I'll take 'things I would never believe unless I lived it myself' for 500, Alex."

Comments