Skip to main content

sign, sign, everywhere a sign

The opposite of Wisdom is Folly. We try to brush these off as literary attributes in the bible, but after much prayer and study, I believe these to be two feminine spirits and not just personification in poetry.

Proverbs 9 is titled "Warnings against Folly," and it includes this passage:  

"A troublemaker and a villain, who goes about with a corrupt mouth, who winks maliciously with his eye, signals with his feet and motions with his fingers, who plots evil with deceit in his heart— he always stirs up conflict."

Who signals with their fingers? Freemasons and the occult. Next time you see a prominent figure on tv, try and see if they make any hand signals. Look for it in mega preachers too. The signals are everywhere, and I'm telling you, the people making these signs ARE NOT ignorant to what they are conveying. This is how they directly lay out plans to the world, but because we don't know the code, we just think they are making triangles and 'ok' signs with their hands. 

It's a big club, and we aren't in it.
I think the official narrative is that these guys all had ulcers and that's why they had their hands in their shirts. I have peptic ulcers from time to time, and if you were to be trying to comfort your ulcers or whatever, it would be lower, closer to the belly button. And why would you do this for a portrait? Oh wait, you wouldn't unless you were trying to announce a secret in plain sight.


He knew.
They know.
False teachers, the whole lot of ya. Actually I only know seven faces from that particular group, but every single one of them that I am aware of preaches false doctrine. 

Peppy said anyone who reads this is definitely going to think I'm nuts (even though he agrees with me.) I told him anyone that repeatedly comes to my blog probably already thinks that. Plus this is nowhere near the most controversial thing I've ever posted.

Comments