Skip to main content

sunday stream of consciousness


Remember, we only see what they want us to see. Everything is manipulated and skewed to fit a particular narrative. I was looking at r/worldnews and there seems to have been a lot of direct hate crimes against Israeli people in the last 24 hours, but how much is still hidden from us? What is cropped just out of the shot? 

And please don't think I'm denying the atrocities that are happening in Israel right now. These events are really happening, but even reality can be molded to look like something else entirely. Think about how the footage and personal narratives in a reality show are often set up with specific angles to push a particular story-line. Just like with Ukraine and Russia there are victims everywhere you look. It is not all black and white, good versus bad. It is the billions of us versus the tiny percentage of them. Almost everyone is a victim here.

I talk about media and the entertainment industry and how it has intentionally brainwashed us since we were born. I can often form ideas in my own mind but don't know how to explain them anymore, almost like they are trapped in my own mind. Ron did a great job of explaining why the 'boomer' generation is the hardest to reach because of their generation was basically ground zero for this new media brainwashing technique. If you will just watch the next three minutes of this video it will help you better understand how we got to where we are today.


I hate to compartmentalize an entire generation into a specific stereotype, but there is an intentional reason that this particular age range is so hard to reach, and that's because they have been manufactured to be this way. Just like my generation was manufactured to accept and even endorse abominable lifestyles. And just like my children's' generation is currently being manufactured not to care about anything. 

I have been sick since Wednesday evening. I thought I was just tired from watching my nephew, but I must have picked up a cold at the Band of Horses show. I'm feeling better today, but I haven't done anything but sleep all weekend long. You know how when you get a cold you know in advance because your brain starts to feel weird? Yeah, I don't experience that anymore. That's just my brain's baseline now. I guess that's how I know when I have covid and when it's just a cold, because covid does something different to my brain. 

Now I'm even more confused as to why they are removing particular sinus meds off the market, because I've been using *fake* sudafed all weekend and it works for me. So stock up while you still can. This morning is around 45 degrees outside, so I have the fireplace turned on and it actually feels normal to have an autumn time cold. 

Is there a coincidence between the nation wide texts and then the Hamas attack on Israel? I don't know. I mean, everything is connected, but is there is direct link between the two? Hard to say just yet. Wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in divers places (two massive back-to-back earthquakes in Afghanistan,) famines, you know. So many people all over the world are hurting in so many different ways, and yet there are still people here who believe we are untouchable. The ignorance and pride is unbelievable.  

So. other than sleep all weekend, I've also spent too much time on r/ImTheMainCharacter. I feel really sorry for anyone in customer service now, because I had no idea that influencers and youtubers basically just act like moronic punks for views. So we have NPCs and then we have people who think the world literally revolves around them. (But in this lies a major problem to begin with, because the world does not revolve at all.)

Plastic world. Plastic people.

Everything has become cheap and fake. Don't be cheap and fake.

Comments