Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.155

*The US State Department issued a worldwide travel alert.

*More commercial pilots than ever are reporting UFO sightings.

*Mysterious 'mermaid globster' washes up on the show of New Guinea and no one knows what it is.

*Earth's core seems to be leaking.

*I know how much everyone likes me to ruin the pagan holy days for them. So go ahead and celebrate Samhaim. Please refrain from sacrificing your firstborn. How cute that my mom dressed me and Jonathan the same and she didn't even know! clown=demon You know what, Halloween used to be my favorite holiday, mostly because us theater kids love wearing costumes. I would stock up on clearance costumes at Dirt Cheap for the kids to play in, and I had so much fun making Owsley wasp and black widow costumes, but now, I just cannot. And I don't miss it either. Plus, now that I know what I know I don't even want to actively participate in this. Candy doesn't even taste like it used to either and chocolate is now only 'chocolate flavored.' This whole 'holy-day' is a big joke. We make up our own traditions over here. 

*Nearly half of CEOs think AI could (and should) replace them.

*An aging expert says people could live to be 20,000 years old. In this world? Hard pass.

*People with pronounced psychopathy are harder to startle. My ability to startle is basically nonexistent, although I think covid has something to do with that. Long haul is turning us all into psychos! And speaking of which, this longhaul post questions if we have all gone insane. I know I have mentioned the horrible drivers and NPCs that seem to be lingering in public all the time now. 

*Research shows that hurricanes  have continued to increase in strength over the last 50 years, with no sign of decline. 

*Canada to legalize assisted suicide for addicts. This actually made me cry. Some people are genetically born with addictive personalities. Some of our bodies naturally seek out dopamine and it is a constant struggle to attempt to live with self-control, especially in a world skillfully designed to have addictions of all kinds at every corner. To just lump all of these people together instead of actually helping them find the root of their problem, trying to pluck that out and teach them better solutions at dealing with the struggle, what a joke this life has become. This is not empathy, this is intentionally culling the fold. (And this is coming from someone who often actively wants to cease to exist.) 

*Microsoft's Project Silica can store data on glass plates for 10,000 years. 

*Marine's test fire robot dog armed with rocket launcher.

*Futurologists predict AI sex bots will replace human relationships. 

*Stanford scientist comes to the conclusion that we do not have free will.

*Supposedly Hamas is taking a synthetic stimulant to stay awake during attacks.

*A Nestle infant formula factory is shutting down due to China's recent dramatic drop in birth rate.

*Amazon trials robots to free up staff. 

*A group of fourth graders are distraught after teachers shows them Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.

Comments