Skip to main content

here am i, send me.

There is so much division among spiritual gifts. There are many that say that those gifts are null and void because we no longer need the power of the Holy Spirit to spread the gospel. (Say what?? It is only with the power of the Spirit that anyone is drawn to the Lord. John 6:44) There are gifts I have never experienced, like tongues, or interpreting tongues, although I have never been in a situation where there would have needed to be someone speaking in another language and someone interpreting. 

When I was first born again my main gifts were so evident to me: faith and discernment. Based on what I went through with meditation, and then feeling the Holy Spirit coursing through me, I had immediate faith beyond a shadow of a doubt, and there was suddenly a fine line between what was evil and what was good. Over time I believe I also have wisdom and knowledge because I have daily prayed for these things. And God, who never lies, promises to give us gifts according to his will if we just ask. So why don't we ask? These are prayers that we are promised. 

The scripture promises that every believer has at least one gift, and that we should desire the higher gifts. Our gifts are not for our own empowerment (although they can be personally edifying.) Our gifts should be selflessly used for others to grow the kingdom. 

I have mentioned so many times that I believe just like on the day of Pentecost, there will be a day in the end times where believers will be operating in this power again. I truly believe this will be so because everything you see through a screen can be faked. I have this deep feeling that it will all be done in person once again. I could always be wrong. I'm not here to say I'm never prone to leaning on my own understanding at times. 

1 Corinthians 12- Spiritual Gifts: Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols.  Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. 

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another discernment between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues

********************
All of these gifts come from the same spirit, and they all work together as one body. We don't need ten heads and fourteen arms. All these gifts are distributed accordingly among each person's talents, and these should not be confused with the fruits of the spirit that we should be showing as believers, like: love, joy, peace, self-control, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and gentleness. When we have these fruits we automatically want to minister to others. When we are true believers, these fruits are naturally evident in our lives. They become automatic. 

This is not to be confused with our talents either, which we are also promised to have at least one. Some are easier to be aware of, like some sort of supernatural ability with the arts. But others are quieter, like always having the right word to help uplift someone, or having a nonjudgmental willingness in your heart to give the last $5 in your wallet to the person on the street who asked you. If you don't know what your talents are, ask them to be revealed to you. Now more than ever we need to be operating in the gifts, talents, and powers that the Father gives to his children. 

The scriptures say that we should "desire the higher gifts." I have felt a strange conviction these last few years to pray to prophesy. If I am in err and the times of the prophets has been fulfilled (which I do not believe it has, there are many prophecies yet to be fulfilled,) the Lord knows that I only want to do anything I can to bring others to him. There have been instances that I cannot explain, and I believe we can be used as mouthpieces if we are totally willing and have the Father as our top priority. The Lord has brought individuals into my life over the years to hear my testimony, but now is the time to put on that full armor, because we are in the middle of a spiritual war. Now is not the time for cowards. Now is the time for warriors.

Although the thing about being a warrior for the Lord is that you must be patient. You have to wait for his word. Being a warrior for the Lord is having to put aside everything you thought you knew about warfare.

There's nothing on this earth for me. Soon there will be nothing left for anyone. Instead of preparing for the holiday seasons, you should be preparing for the gathering of souls. One day we will all stand before the Lord and the divine council and have to tell them why we lied to our children because we thought we understood the mind of the Lord. We will fall on our knees and try to ignorantly explain why we chose to celebrate days that are abhorrent to him. Remove yourself from Babylon and her whorish traditions.

I'm not even asking you to believe me. If you love God at all, I'm just asking you to pray about it and see what the Lord says about all these pagan holidays that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his son and instead have everything to do with evil. Maybe you're scared to ask him because you enjoy the holidays. I was the same way, but he made everything ok for my family. There were no scarred children, and we are better off for it now. If you are participating in these fake holy days, you are partaking in the cup of demons. 

I am not yelling at you. I love you all and want to celebrate with you on the other side. I am just so passionate about this because I have seen first hand how this is all a lie, and if you saw it too, there is no way your heart would allow you to celebrate these stupid days. I have been to a church building around Christmas where they had huge thousand dollar gorgeous trees all throughout the lobby, a massive glowing blue cross in the auditorium, and photos with Santa right alongside manger scenes. I did not attend their Christmas pageant, but there was a Bruce Springsteen 'Born in the USA' parody that went like, "He was born on a pile of hay, he was born on Christmas Day." Y'all know I love a good parody. But this whole pageant is the parody it seems. 

"I hate and despise your religious feasts. Away with the noise of your songs." Amos 5:23 (What about that Springsteen parody?)

"Do not learn the ways of the nations or the traditions of heathens. For the practices of the people are worthless. They cut down a tree in the forest and adorn it with silver and gold. Everyone is senseless and without knowledge." Jeremiah 10 1-4, 15

"For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all the places where they have been scattered. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy, I will feed them in justice." Ezekiel 34: 11-12, 16


Part 2
byu/Healthy-Brilliant829 inBibleconspiracy

Comments