Skip to main content

post apocalyptic thoughts

We've been taught that due to technology and medical advancements there is no better time to be alive. But what if that is all wrong? Sometimes it sure feels like the reality we were born into is actually post apocalyptic and we just don't realize it. My entire life it feels like something inside of me has been screaming, "Something is missing here!"

I look at current architecture and can't help but wonder if all the sterile, hard looking buildings are only here to break our spirits even further. If we truly look at old world buildings we can't help but be inspired by the beauty, and it almost feels like it is an intentional plan to destroy everything that could bring a spark to the imagination. Everything is artificial. Life in plastic, it's not fantastic. 

I look at the technology they suddenly had during the civil war and it certainly looks like found technology to me. The last reset was definitely around the time of the civil war. War is the best time for our civilizations to bust out the new tech without us asking too many questions. 

How can a world where we are chained to screens most of the day be a real life? It feels like 'learned helplessness' is becoming a thing among the young and old alike. No one can think for themselves. No one wants to learn a new skill. You better have a skill or two in your arsenal for when the grid fails.....pretty soon. America is going to be invaded sooner than you realize. Most people are just standing around looking like a zombie, just waiting. What are you waiting for? Are you just waiting for the grid to fail? Then what? It is honestly terrifying that people are relying on technology for everything. I'm going to miss warm water the most.

Sometimes I think that there is nothing wrong with me, but all of my problems are actually manifestations of living in this world. Take all my sensory problems. I've always gotten migraines from the artificial- smells, lights, sounds. If I didn't live in an artificial world would I still have had a lifetime of headaches? Who knows. There's nothing wrong with my easily distracted brain. I just wasn't made to live in a world with this many distractions. I'm not depressed either, I just haven't evolved enough to live in this world of loneliness. 

What does it even mean if we are the remnant that was "left behind?" Who are we? What are we?

Here in America we were taught how lucky we were to be born in God's promised land. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that the Americas could be the holy lands. I'm still praying about it, although I have seen/read some compelling evidence and Monday night I had this random thought about Joshua Tree national park. Could a Joshua tree have been the kind of tree that Yeshua (Joshua) was crucified on? We should know by now that it wasn't a cross like we've been conditioned. It was shaped more of a T than an X or lower letter t. So we've turned the t shaped cross into an idol with jewelry and decorations.  And then I was thinking about Golgotha, so I googled that and I'm supposed to believe this is the place of the skull? 
Should you have to point it out to me? I remember standing in front of Skull Rock at Joshua Tree and thinking, "now this looks like somewhere I would call 'the place of the skull.'"
Now that's what I call a skull rock. I remember standing in front of this rock and actually wondering if Golgotha looked like this rock. Now that I've done a google, I can affirm "NO." 

This does not mean that I am on board with America being the true holy lands, but they certainly are hiding something here, and the veil is slowly being removed. So the truth won't be able to stay hidden for much longer. Anyway, so I've been praying for some truth about this America/holy land thing, and yesterday this tiny youtuber actually posted EXACTLY what I had thought about the night before. It is pretty validating to see my brothers and sisters waking up at the same time. Certainly makes me feel less crazy. 

If you think you know what success is, you are wrong. You are a slave to this world. Wake up, wake up, wake up before you can't. 

Comments