Skip to main content

everyone has been rizzed by deception

My first recommended news article this morning was for the 2023 word of the year- rizz. 

I know a lot of words but I didn't know what that meant because I've never heard a single person use that word before. Apparently it means someone's ability to seduce you. "You been rizzed." Or maybe "You got the rizz." 

Rizzle Razzle. Razzle Dazzle. Glitter hands, glitter hands, glitter hands, glitter hands, razzle dazzle. Razzle dazzle. 
Oh, take me back to the innocence of Yo Gabba Gabba and Leslie Hall in 2013. How much has changed in just ten short years. 

I'm sorry. I stopped following along when people began using phrases like LOL and JK in real life. El oh El. Jay Kay. These are not words. My writing is much more eloquent and coherent than me verbally trying to get a point across, but you will never, ever, ever hear me use an abbreviation as a real word, unless it is a brand like AirBNB where saying "air bed and breakfast" would make absolutely no sense.

Actually, maybe I will start doing this just to confuse people. 

Although I will probably forget.

Remember earlier in this paragraph when I said my written word was more coherent? Hahaha Sorry people, you will always get the random stream of consciousness unless I decide to edit it out.

Anyway......

They are ramping up the rizz, Rizzing us left and right. It's raining rizz, day and night. 

Earlier this month, Cosmo Magazine schooled their readers on how to have a satanic ritual abortion. At first I assumed this was just a major troll job, but after reading more about it, it's clearly not. Certain TikTokers will actually walk you through the process, because their misguided souls believe it is their highest goddess power to become pregnant and then terminate their womb. They believe that creating and then destroying life is the highest form of power you can attain. There's even an actual ritual listed out in steps in the magazine. 

I used to love reading teen magazines so much when I was twelve and thirteen years old, which is way too young to be ingesting this garbage. Do you want your twelve year old reading about "satanic ritual abortions"? Reading the sex tips as a young teen definitely made me blush. Is anyone blushing anymore at the thought of intentionally getting pregnant just to murder your child? (And yes, if you willingly get pregnant in order to offer a ritual sacrifice, that is 100% murder. Absolutely unjustifiable.) If you do not believe these things actually happen, you are very, very naive.

And then you do have a troll....Lil Nas X, claiming he's in his christian girl era by dancing in the streets wearing a long skirt with long, flowing hair. Do not get offended by this because he is trolling you for a response. He wants a reaction. 

I point these things out to you because evil is now on the surface. This stuff used to be hidden and done in secret, but now it is paraded and shouted during the day like it is good. I'm not mad about this, although it does grieve me. I'm not shocked or surprised by this either, because it has been creeping up for a while now. 

It is interesting to observe what is considered offensive these days and what is ok to be paraded as normal and good. Seems a bit off. 

"Woe to them that call evil good and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter." Isaiah 5:21

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." Ephesians 5:11

Comments