Skip to main content

fa la la la la la la la lies

A great thing about my brain operating in the level of consciousness it does is that the physical world does not exist outside of the four walls I can see. I know a huge chunk of humanity is also currently operating in the same mode, so it should be much easier to shake off these current timeline reset traditions. Our reset got a goofy cartoon Santa with flying reindeer, because apparently we are too cultured and too civilized to understand the *primitive* gods and their chariots. Clearly these ancient peoples just didn't have the words or understanding to describe things in the scientific way we do today. 

Those ancient idiots who actually made things and didn't stare into a screen all day long while an outside influence fed them all their thoughts and feelings. How did they form opinions without someone telling them what to think? Whatever did they do with all their time? (I'll give you hint: They built things designed to last, like some of those ancient buildings worldwide that were founded in the 1800s.)
"Christ Mass was officially claimed to be Christ's birthday by the Pope in 366." I can promise you nobody with real authority gave him permission to make that declaration. 

Everything backwards and upside down. The humans with the creative spark have given that up in lieu of becoming slaves to their own minds. We are born enslaved into a matrix design where we give up these sparks of creativity from God without even knowing it. We trade our ability to create for passivity, and we never even realize what was taken from us.

So....what's hiding at the north pole, am I right? Clearly something. Mount Hermon, maybe? Anddddd....the official north pole is underwater in the Arctic Ocean. If I've learned a thing or two, it is 1) that the Lord has slammed the earth a handful of times and changed geography up. So what is underwater today could have been a mountain thousands of years ago. And also, 2) I do not trust the deep and what is in them. 

Clearly my primitive and half-eaten mind cannot comprehend the 100% true and factual scientific beliefs of today's current reality. I've mentioned before that I felt like I was living in a reality parallel to everyone else, but now it feels like I'm over and then a few levels higher than most everyone else. I understand how arrogant that might sound, but I cannot help or change brain damage. I don't even remember what it felt like to be me before this. Sometimes I wish I were more connected to this real world while I'm here, but at the same time, it sure makes breaking away from the lies so very easy because I have nothing to tie me here. And, as Owsley said, I am the "least ragey person" he knows, so it is nice to kind of float on a cloud of oblivion at times.

We wouldn't even care about this stupid time of year if the media had not taken such due diligence to program us to believe this is a special time. It's all a facade. We are living in a world of fake movie props. Everything is disposable and nothing is real. Fake news, fake history. As contemporary people, we are nothing more than a culmination of what pop culture has molded us into. 

I cannot watch anything anymore without asking myself, "What is this trying to condition us to? What are they trying to make us believe? How are they making us sin and implanting ideas in our subconscious without us noticing?"

I understand people want community and celebrations with family. There's nothing wrong with that. The Lord wants us to have relationships with those around us, but why do we insist on doing these things in his name that he has told us he hates? Christmas is not real. Christmas will pass away. It is not eternal because it is nothing more than a manifestation of evil on this earth. I imagine due to poverty, loneliness and high expectations that can never be fulfilled, that if we could weigh the energy that Christmas gives off, there is much more negativity around the holidays than there is love. 

Look, I know no one wants to hear this from me, but if you knew how imperative this feels and how there is a fire in me that insists I shout this out to whoever will listen, you would know this all comes from a place of love. We will never get to the truth of freedom if we insist on mingling with the father of lies. 

Any true believer in the Messiah who is still planning to celebrate pagan holidays, please pray about this. The Father hates these fake holidays, especially when we are ignorantly celebrating false gods in the name of Christ. Stop leaning on your own understanding. I don't know how anyone could continue in these celebrations when they understand the truth, unless they are a stiff necked, prideful person. I understand that Christmas is fun when you have small children, but at what price? Your eternal soul? 

These fake holidays are just one more way to trap people to this world. This world that is passing away right in front of our eyes but people are too blind to see. And especially the version of Christ they have given us. They have preached to us another Jesus like it says in 2 Corinthians 11:4.

No one ever commanded me to celebrate a baby, and I never will. 

If you love our Savior, how can you participate in a day that celebrates the consumerism, materialism, and deception of this world? Christmas is nothing more than a day of lies. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. You can slap lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig. A turd rolled in glitter is still a turd, sparkly, yes. But still a clump of fecal matter.

Do you understand what I'm saying here? Call it what you want, but if you celebrate Christmas, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself. This video said a great statement: It was the Romans that crucified Christ, and now we are expected to trust and believe the religion they have manufactured? 

Comments