Skip to main content

flashback friday

Generally when I cook dinner I am either watching some video on conspiracies or ancient history, or I am just working in silence. I do enjoy music, but having my frontal lobe munched on, I have a very hard time deciding what music I want to listen to and it ends up frustrating me not being able to think of anything. So I prefer to just learn. 

Last night I randomly thought of my "it's time to die (covid 19)" playlist that I made almost four years ago. I'd say that my immediate suspicions were pretty spot on. I remember telling Peppy in March 2020 that a switch had been flipped that could not be undone and life was never going to be the same again. And here we are, almost four years later about to try this lockdown thing again? Ah, I've already told you guys that I played by the rules for the first year out of consideration for those around me who lived in fear. But not this time. I've made enough people angry over the last three years that I just don't really care. I mean, I do care about everyone, but I am at the point where I know what I believe is the truth and I am firm in that, and no human will ever be able to tell me to stop spreading that truth. Your soul is more important to me than me making you mad.


This is not the full playlist. '1999' by Prince is on there as well and I was listening to that one and suddenly remembered that song was one we did a baton recital to when I was probably eleven. I had completely forgotten for twelve years of my life I had been forced to participate in baton, something I hated and was terrible at. That was a huge part of my life and personality for a big chunk of my life, and I had forgotten all about it. Maybe there are some perks to brain damage. 

"I was dreaming when I wrote this, so sue me if I go astray. When I woke this morning could have sworn it was judgement day. The sky was all purple, there were people running everywhere. Try to run from my destruction, you know I didn't even care."

I was dancing around my kitchen, happier than I have been in a long time. I am generally a content person, but I sooooooo much miss feeling legitimate feelings from my heart. I miss that feeling of being encompassed in a warm hug. But another feeling came over me that filled me with ecstasy:

This is almost over.

I understand how this comes across. How can someone be glad for the world to end and the life they know to be over? Probably because I can see that there is no way things are getting better. Probably because this world has never held any allure for me. People are praying for America to "return to a God fearing nation." If America truly is the promised land, then we have a mass majority of christian Americans praying for the end of the world without realizing it. Give it back to Israel, right? What a twist!

And if I'm crazy, then I'm crazy. I'm not hurting anyone, and I sure seem much more content and at peace than most of the people I interact with. This is what I feel like I am called to do. This is my purpose in life. I guess we all just watch and see what happens. Either I'm right or I'm not. 

Peppy has to go in for jury duty later this month. This is your free gift with purchase when you register to vote in an illusion. I was thinking how hilarious it would be if congress and the branches of government were all a stage show. None of it is real. Maybe it used to be, or at least the illusion used to mean more, but now it is a crumbling, stale cookie that no one wants. You need to pray for grace and mercy to swallow the tough bitterness of the truth, because if you have a shred of empathy, learning the truth is going to hurt. But if you can do that, man, the truth will set you free and you will finally feel alive. This essay about who really owns America is worth a read. 

This might be the most patriotic I've ever been. My fellow "Americans," do your due diligence and break from this matrix of lies. This is your one life and you have been lied to about everything you thought was truth. Do not sit back and idly think this does not matter, because this is everything. Your eternity is at stake here, and the darkness wants to coddle you, distract you and consume you. And you wouldn't have been born if the Creator didn't want to know you.

Sheep led to the slaughter.

I believe the radiation/poisoning/whatever has been ramped up this past week. I have noticed everyone around me stumbling over words and slurring like they are drunk. I was grabbing some tin foil for my hat at Dollar General yesterday, and I overheard the cashier telling the person checking out that people had been acting weirder than normal yesterday. 

All I can say is appreciate what is left with those you love. Who knows how much time is left, and maybe stay off the streets if you can, because people's driving lately has become.....bad.

Comments