Skip to main content

step right up! welcome to the bigtop!

After seeing numerous headlines about how weird Jill Biden's video Christmas card to America was, I decided to watch it. I know it was supposed to be some silly take on the Nutcracker, at least that's what they are saying...but I immediately thought.....circus, clowns, nephilim. 
We all float down here.

I mean really, once you see, you cannot unsee. Anyone thinking I'm looking too deeply into this doesn't understand anything about the extent they go to to brainwash us through mass media. Don't say to yourself, "well that was weird." Ask yourself, "of all things, why would this be what they decided on?" Because if it is broadcast to us, there's a reason. There's always a reason for the things they shove on us. Why do you think there are so many focus groups? They want to understand the brain of the average consumer. They want to understand your brain so that they can use it against you. Uh oh, now we're going over towards magic and not silly jesters. Most people don't want to believe that exists either. 

I don't know anything about these video cards. I've never watched one before and I don't know how many years the president's wife has had the tradition of doing this. I did go back and watch Melania's from a couple years ago and it was more of what I would call "traditional." But this year's card was called "America's gone bananas," so she is straight up calling it out as a circus. I'm not going to call anyone out for not having a christian themed Christmas, because those words shouldn't even coexist next to each other, although this does seem to be what is angering most people. 

Oh, the irony. 

If you wanted me to shut up about being anti-X-mas so bad you wouldn't keep coming back to my blog. But really, I haven't seen anyone making the clown connection. I've seen lots of people saying that it reminds them of David Lynch or Wes Anderson, where they use bright colors but you are still left with an unsettling feeling. I like dance. I like art. If I saw this as performance art I would really think that it was trying to be creepy and not fun and festive. 

Also interesting to me is that right after Leave the World Behind, they release a trailer for a new movie Civil War, which is about a family that wins a trip to Disney World and lives happily ever after in a delusion a civil war in America. What is especially interesting is that this movie stars Kirsten Dunst, who also played in Wag the Dog which was about faking a war thought deepfakes.

Am I reaching? Maybe. Is it out of the realm of possibility to believe they are massively trolling us and this movie will never even come out in April? Also a maybe. It is better to have your mind open and prepared to the possibility of anything and everything happening. 
Keep on dancing as the world falls apart around you. Just continue to stay mesmerized by the glitter and sparkles. It also reminded me of all the TikTok dances. The mouse guy (I guess he's supposed to be a mouse, but I never made the Nutcracker connection until much later because, well, because my brain connected clowns instead,) anyway, he starts doing an air guitar solo and it made me think of how we've all been dancing our way to hell the last four years as the world has literally been going to hell. 

Circuses and peanuts. That's all it's ever been.

Comments