Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.166

*The skies in Mongolia turn blood red

*There is a subreddit, starseeds, that keeps popping up on my home page. A starseed is a spiritual person who believes they are here from another planet to help raise the vibration of humans. You know, light workers, indigo children, the new age lie. Anyway, one post in particular caught my attention, because these people are seeing cherubim and seraphim and they don't know what they are experiencing. Scripture in Job tells us that God visits us in dreams, but people often don't even realize it. Here's a comment from the OP who had an encounter with the "wheel within a wheel" mentioned in Ezekiel. 

well it appeared to me first and told Me ’do not be afraid’ and then it altered my energies to the most incredible feeling of love I’ve ever felt. Days later it came back, bigger and it entered my mind & it told me some weird story about ‘in the beginning god created light and darkness..’ and it was extremely painful

*Tucker Carlson and Roseanne discuss the nephilim. I do not know anything about Carlson, but there is something about him that makes me not trust him, and the smarmy look doesn't help either. 

*Are you an optimist? Well, maybe you shouldn't be the one making financial decisions for your family. Be a realist.

*Schools are resorting to sending repeat misbehaviors to the ER.

*Education scores in children reach unprecedented lows.

*A Finnish company launched the first-ever tampons for men.

*Scientists discover a 6500 year old Stone Age cemetery near the Arctic Circle.

*Cracked piece of metal self heals.

*CDC says that over 2 million Americans are sick with a respiratory infection. It seems like more than that at the moment, or at least if you consider all the people currently hacking up gunk whenever you go in public. I have noticed the more self-aware members of society are even commenting that "something is wrong with me, but I don't know what it is. Just that something is wrong." I've heard this a handful of times among the volunteers at the food bank. One very sweet man that I volunteer with mentioned feeling off yesterday and he was in such a mean mood, which was so out of character for him. Even one of the kindergartners at church told me a few weeks ago, "Something feels not right, but I don't know a way to explain it to you." When I asked them if they were in pain or felt sad they said, "No, it's not like. Just...something feels not right." Maybe this is how a child explains anxiety, or maybe this is how a child who is suddenly biochemically lobotomozied might describe it.

*Bottlenose dolphins can sense electrical fields. 

*November was the sixth month in a row to set a heat record.

*British Deputy Prime Minister warns that Brits should be stocking up on batteries and candles in case of a grid failure. 

*Remember the "Fall of Cabal" documentary that was going around at the beginning of covid? The filmmaker of the series has recently committed suicide. 

Comments