Skip to main content

fifth generation warfare in the form of mandela effect

I have been thinking about the Mandela Effect a lot lately. Wondering what the point of it is, because it is most definitely a real thing going on. There are a few MEs that I could go either way on, like was it Chic-fil-a/Chik-fil-a previously, or has it always been Chick-fil-a? To me, I thought it was Chik-fil-a, because cows can't spell, and 'chic' would have been more like 'sheek-fil-a', but now everywhere says Chick-fil-a. 

The one that I have no doubt in my mind about is that Shazam was a genie movie with Sinbad in it. I understand why he might want to deny ever making that move in his career, but what's done is done, and that was a real movie released on VHS in the 90s. I saw this movie so many times. When the superhero Shazam movie came out a few years ago I remember immediately thinking, "Why in the world are they remaking that Sinbad movie?" I have noticed many new things given names of older things, so that if you go to search for the older version, all you can find is information on the newer thing.

I do not believe we live in an infinite multiverse where every choice I make breaks off into a separate world. One of me is more than enough. I like to joke about jumping timelines, but this isn't something I believe is true. I think there are other dimensions with spiritual beings alongside us, but not other timelines with the same people living other realities. 

I do believe we are in a simulation, but not an artificial one. I don't think we are asleep hooked up to some machine somewhere and I don't believe that everything is just a sophisticated hologram, so I don't believe Mandela Effects are the result of an upgrade to the system. This simulation is tangible. The simulation we are in is more like the Truman Show, only there are billions of Trumans, and only a few audience members. 

I think this is just some sinister plot to control and confuse us. It probably really is that simple.

So why do they intentionally change things just to mess with us? Is the Mandela Effect just a psyop troll job? Psychological manipulation? Mental torture techniques? I guess as they get rid of more physical objects and move into a more digital world, it will be much easier to change up history and collective memories. I mean, they did a phenomenal job over the last 200 years of sweeping away our real history and rewriting a new one. How much easier will it be when there is no physical evidence left? 

Even with covid we have watched the narrative shift from 'the unvaccinated are plague rats' to 'no one forced you to get vaccinated.' We see them try to gaslight and manipulate us in real time. And right now at the rate of how quickly things are occurring, it's hard to remember news because things are happening at such an accelerated speed. Our brains cannot contain it all. Who needs bombs and guns when a war is being taken place in our minds already? 

It's the same old theme, since 1916, in your head, in your head, they're still fighting. With their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns, in your head, in your head they are dying. 

In  your hehh-ed, in your heh-eh-eh-ed, zah-ohm-bee, zah-ohm-bee, za-ohm-bee bee bee bee oh oh oh oh oh oh oh eeeeh heee ehhhhhhh yah ah ah 

(I sang that and typed it out, feel free to follow and sing along. This is one of my favorite songs to sing, even if it's not on the radio.) 

Comments