Skip to main content

morning stream of consciousness

2024 is starting with a bang!

Only eleven days into the new year and we have potential shadow creature/aliens in Miami, *proof* that Trump is part of the swamp (although I sincerely question the discernment of anyone that still believes in that guy,) and secret tunnels in synagogues that seem to contain stained crib mattresses and highchairs. A man was walking his dog and saw this Jewish man pop up out of a sewer grate, look around, and then scamper back down. What is going on down there?! Someone came up with the hashtag #ninjewturtles and it is the best thing I've heard all week. The tunnels are connected to a children's museum which adds a whole other layer to this story. 

Japan also had a terrible earthquake and Sweden tells their citizens to be ready for war any day. Apparently Lil Nas X got accepted to Liberty University and will begin school in the Fall with a dual concentration in Christian Leadership and Biblical Studies. For the record I believe this is all a publicity stunt. Some people get a high from 'pulling people's chains.' I know when I'm in a mood I certainly love some mind games. (I acknowledge this is not a good thing. I can't help that I understand people. Sometimes I have to rein in my inner troll because it comes so naturally to me. And Owsley. And my dad.)

Yesterday Fauci admitted to congress that the six foot distancing was a total fabrication. People are surprised by this? 

The vibe at the food bank so far since we reopened for the new year has been really laid back. The new director asks my opinion on a lot of things, which is very flattering, but I'm just a volunteer like everyone else and I don't want anyone to get upset because she keeps asking me. She always answers the phone if accounting or reception can't grab it, and she loves returning phone calls, which I absolutely loathe. It is hard for me to understand someone finding joy out of returning phone calls and arranging things, but I'm so glad she does. This takes a lot of stress off of me. I hate the phone. I don't want to be on any phone. I am allergic to phones. We need all the different kinds of brains to do all the different kinds of jobs. 

I finally got around to taking a picture of my mysteriously disappearing ten year old fatty tumor, Elijah Wood. I looked all over my phone but I don't have any pictures of me from the backside wearing a tanktop, so I don't have an actual 'before' picture. You're just going to have to trust me that it was remarkably larger than the picture below. The picture on the left is from December 22 around the time I realized how much Elijah has shrunk, and then the picture of right is from earlier this week. 

    
The picture above kind of shows how big Elijah used to be. You can see a little where my skin looks popped out. It almost looks like if you peeled a sticker off and had some residue around the edges. Elijah wasn't that big himself, it was just the skin that has been stretched around it over the last ten years. I'm telling you, he started out small, but over the last five or six years he had decided to gain a little more weight and really come out in the world. It is very weird to me that he is just disappearing. 

I also have had a wart on my left palm right in the bottom center where it meets with my arm. That has been there since the RV and it has also just disappeared along with Elijah. The only thing I've been doing differently is listening to that healing frequency, so I don't know what to say other than everything is a vibration, an energy, a frequency. We are always having negative ones blasted at us, so why not try and counteract that with positive ones? It clearly hasn't caused me any harm yet. And as person who is prone to waking up early with one single verse of a song playing in my brain nonstop for days, it is nice to have a wordy earworm replaced with a wordless tune that seems to resonate with my body. 

I've also been practicing deep breathing techniques and I can hold my breath for almost two minutes. I think a lot of time we feel badly and can't think because of lack of oxygen to our brains. A deep breath feels so good. My brain has actually felt....clean....lately. I don't know how else to describe it. Yes, my memory is still crap and my frontal lobe is still shot, but the rest of it feels healthy. I have actually felt really good the last couple of weeks, both body and mind. It has been a nice break from how my brain feels most of the time. There's a slight buzz under my skin and I imagine that this is probably my 'manic' mode since I'm waking up at 4 am with so much energy. But my manic just means that I have a lot of energy from 4 am-11 am and then from there anything goes. 

Comments