Skip to main content

was adolf hitler a black man? and more odd ideas

Every once in a while I hear a new theory that is so wild (even to me) that it takes a moment for me to even begin to process the idea. And then of course my brain starts filling in information that I already knew and suddenly I am questioning things I never even considered before. I decided a couple years ago that I couldn't really believe any history that we'd been told, especially any over the last 200 years. I questioned whether or not many of the big names in history were even real people, or maybe a collaboration of more than one person. Like Shakespeare, I believe he was a collaborative effort. I've questioned if maybe people have been swapped out or replaced. You can draw a portrait or take a picture and slap anyone's name under it. You can have someone behind the scenes making all the moves and just have a decoy person play the part. 

And so yesterday, when I first read "Adolf Hitler was a black man" I had to stop for a second and think about what I know. 

The man on the left is supposedly the true Adolf Hitler. There is a recording of Hitler where he says, "America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God, his jewelry, the Negroes. They are the true Hebrews." So I mean, that would check out. 

Below is supposedly an excerpt from a house congressional record of 1937. I'm not saying I believe this, but man, what an implication if true. Really turns things upside down (like everything else in this clown world.) Hitler did also say that in the future he would be the reason for World War 3 when people realized the truth about the Jews.

I saw the theory on reddit yesterday morning and I was looking around online for more information and found this blog if anyone is interested. I guess this weekend's deep dive will be aryan moors and blackamoors. Could the aryan race really be dark skinned people with blonde hair and light eyes, like Elen More, the queen of France?  We all know Hitler was super into the occult with the Vril Society, and they believed the Aryan race was far superior, but what if the skin color didn't matter? 
I also thought the picture below was interesting. It is from the 1850 book "Races of Men." 1850....hmmm....that's around the time they decided to flip everything and deceive everyone. Really makes sense that we could be living in the post apocalyptic season of Satan's release. 
I am not saying anything for certain either way, but this is fascinating to think about. All our historical figures have been molded into what they want us to believe, and many of them probably didn't even exist. Or at least not in the way we've been taught to see them. I prayed for the truth about this, because you know me, suspicious from birth. 

Don't believe this post is me believing Hitler was a black man, because it's not. Yesterday was the first time in my life that idea had even crossed my mind. And this post is just my thoughts spewing out. I'm not a holocaust denier either. I hate that I have to have all these caveats just to question things. I'm about to work out something in my head, so don't mind me. Seriously, the below typing is just me trying to put together words floating around in my mind.

So I believe something happened in the 1850s and they've lied to us about history since around then. What if there was a massive wipeout of the darker skinned person around that time, and that is when the European man began to white wash the world. 

What if America really is the actual holy lands? Scripture says that the Lord will bring his people back in the end, and the migrants are arriving left and right. These would be many from the twelve tribes of Israel. 

What if Hitler was a blackamoor and he was trying to save the 'blackout' from continuing to happen at the hands of the Ashkenazi Jews? And why does that contain the word Nazi? 

While I'm throwing out one wacky theory, here's something else insane. Maybe you heard the story from January 1st about the 50 teenagers with fireworks at a downtown shopping area in Miami. The police presence was out of control for something like that. Really? You need to send in every single Miami police officer? It is being reported that eight foot creatures had been seen by numerous terrified sources. (The main information in this video is the 2-5 minute area. She gets a little rambley. Yeah, I know, I'm one to talk.)

Here's something that is weird, if there were 50 kids involved, where's the footage? They record everything and there's no eyewitness footage at all. I don't think this one is a distraction, because it seems like they really want to keep this as quiet as possible. The real distraction is the Epstein associate list. 

One last thing, the face of Elvis looks eerily similar to the Statue of Liberty. Apparently I'm not the only one to think that either, because I found this. Lady Liberty looks a little more like the puffy alcoholic, peanut butter and banana sandwich loving later years of Elvis. 

Comments