Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.169

2024- The year I will turn 40, and inside I still feel like such a child. Another year gone, yet not a year revolving around the sun, because the sun and moon come out of their storehouses every single day to glide over the un-moving dome we live under. So, whoooo!! Another 365 days of the sun and moon gliding over us! Doesn't have the same ring to it, doesn't it? Since our calendars have been changed, the official start of a new year wouldn't be until March anyway. I have often wondered why a new year wouldn't start with the spring and a rebirth. Turns out it actually should. I fell asleep watching a movie with Peppy last night and when the movie was over I just went to bed at 9:30. I have no shame. When you wake up at 4 am I think 9 pm is a pretty reasonable time to go to bed. I think it's probably been at least ten years since Peppy and I stayed up on New Year's Eve anyway. We did rock the charcuterie board again last night though, and I can at least stay awake for food. 

If we look back at our lives from 2019 and compare them to now, it feels like we are living in another timeline. If we look back to just last year, so much has happened. We are the frogs being boiled alive in a pot. We would have jumped out immediately if we'd been thrown in boiling water, but because they slowly turned up the boiler, we didn't even really notice how drastic the change had become until it was too late. Oh what do they have in store for over the next 365 days that the sun and moon float daily ride the skies above us? 

*Magnitude 7.6 earthquake hits Japan. 

*Article from seven years ago- Genetically engineered magneto protein remotely controls brain and behavior. 

*The whole internet of bodies thing is a huge deal and it is happening right under our noses. It is so much further along than people realize, and the only person I see talking about it is JWtv. We are being frequency tuned and no one is immune. Some people are more susceptible to these frequencies, like highly sensitive people, as well as folks who have had willingly had graphene put into their bodies, but this is happening to us all. The more we are around technology or have our phones attached to us, the more our minds are at risk of being manipulated. And if you use TikTok you are probably more susceptible then you will ever realize. The military weapons are real, the patents exist, and we have no idea how much weapons like this have influenced our world. They put these sounds in everything. It is surreal when you really think about the scope of this. Kind of makes me think of what Owsley refers to as Minion Music. I've never heard anyone else use this term before, but he says it is music that makes everyone want to get up and dance, and there are definitely songs that are not in my preferred genres that I hear and inside I just want to get up and start dancing. 

*Bill Clinton will be named 50 times as 'Jon Doe 36' in the Epstein associates list.

*'Man of God' Donald Trump Christmas message was for his enemies to rot in hell. 

*Many others are commenting on the fact that the world seems to be gray. This is actually the first time I've heard someone refer to it as gray other than myself. Yesterday was the first day in a while where I actually felt joyful. I'm always content, but yesterday was different and I feel it this morning as well, so I want to hold onto this colorful feeling as long as I can because it makes me feel like minion music inside. If this is the frequency I'm being blasted with it is much preferable to some of the other emotional frequencies. 

*Cargo ship off the shore of Alaska that is carrying burning lithium batteries has been burning since Christmas.

*The world's first commercial pilot-less passenger drone took flight this week.

*Rogue wave hits the coast of California. 

*Covid scientists claim the new variant could cause a global heart failure pandemic. 

*Psychopathic men have more children.

*A new kind of AI can replicate famous people, and the law can't do anything about it. 

Comments